VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Central VA (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/central-va-15/)
-   -   Wing Command Sunday Meet.... break in attempt @ Kulture. (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/central-va-15/wing-command-sunday-meet-break-attempt-%40-kulture-442768/)

evan matthews 05-30-2012 07:54 AM

Wing Command Sunday Meet.... break in attempt @ Kulture.

4 kids (probably walked over from the meet) and tried to break into my Hull St. shop. They tried to kick the glass out and then tried to throw a brick thru the window. I've got pretty good camera footage of 2 of them and one of them was wearing a hoody that would be very noticeable. If anyone was over there you more then likely saw them. If you were there and wish to help and I find out who did it there will be a reward. PM me and I can share the video or pics.

Thanks

PS I said they probably came over from the meet because the meet was just ending and thats when it happened.

Dough_Boy. 05-30-2012 07:59 AM

Re: Wing Command Sunday Meet.... break in attempt @ Kulture.

Originally Posted by evan matthews (Post 7805811)
4 kids (probably walked over from the meet) and tried to break into my Hull St. shop. They tried to kick the glass out and then tried to throw a brick thru the window. I've got pretty good camera footage of 2 of them and one of them was wearing a hoody that would be very noticeable. If anyone was over there you more then likely saw them. If you were there and wish to help and I find out who did it there will be a reward. PM me and I can share the video or pics.

Thanks

PS I said they probably came over from the meet because the meet was just ending and thats when it happened.

Post up the video.

TATTRAT 05-30-2012 08:08 AM

It's that damned hoodie culture.

Computer_Nerd 05-30-2012 08:10 AM

kids are stupid and irresponsible. in a crowd no one ever seems to see anything.

Lord Humongous 05-30-2012 08:18 AM

So weed doesn't make people violent but the need to aquire materials to smoke weed does...

Interesting

burnoutboy 05-30-2012 08:54 AM

Property Damage, while completely unacceptable and fucking dickbaggish, is not physical violence.

That said I hope you catch the fuckers and commit some physical violence against them.

Mcnulty 06-01-2012 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous (Post 7805867)
So weed doesn't make people violent but the need to aquire materials to smoke weed does...

Interesting

They could have used a paper to smoke their pot...... what they wanted was those $800 price tags.

thieves are thieves regardless what they smoke.

Hope you catch the fucks.

mikejones002100 06-01-2012 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous (Post 7805867)

Interesting

No marijuana doesnt make people violent lmfao..thats them crack heads trying to steal $1000 toro pipes and $1500+ custom glass so they can sell them to get more "Crack" ... Like Kat Williams say " Marijuana only has 3 side effects HUNGRY, HAPPY, SLEEPY!!! " Crack kills not Marijuana :fu:

Hooch 06-02-2012 03:06 AM

Suppose wing command will soon be a thing of the past.

mikejones002100 06-02-2012 03:21 AM

Fyi just because there is a meet that goes on around the corner doesnt suggest that somebody from there actually committed the crime.. Its richmond crime happens every day..I purchase my glass from kulture and support it 100% because its a local business and always give me pretty good deals..but at the same time you cant stereo type a crowd just because they drive hondas and like being ricer idiots doing burnouts and things like that( which im 100% not in that category i hate that behavior).. just young kids with no regard to grow up and act as an adult, but still doesn't make them any less of a decent person.. more than likely was a person thats broke and wanted some nice glass to smoke out of and to sell .. it happens to all business owners and i dont see any of them ranting on vadriven about the mishap.. fix what got messed up and push business forward ...btw i need a 19-14mm Sheldon black down stem yall have any in stock :)