Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Why does my car draw out all the idiots??

Old 10-09-2005, 04:50 PM
BAMF

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GSXRATED is a name known to allGSXRATED is a name known to allGSXRATED is a name known to allGSXRATED is a name known to allGSXRATED is a name known to allGSXRATED is a name known to all
Default Why does my car draw out all the idiots??

Well, I came home from college again for a three day weekend, so I decided to take the 95 GST for a little drive around chesterfield. I'm leaving walmart and see this white eclipse RS with euro tails and the nastiest fart can I have ever heard flying through the parking lot towards the exits. He gets caught behind another car near the exit, and I ended up behind him. I have some idle surge due to a failing TPS that is being taken care of, so my car was idle surging a little. I bounced the car off the two step for a second, which usually calms the idle afterwards for a minute, and then i hear the guy in front revving a weedwacker...err...i mean his car. So he pulls a right at the stop sign, full throttle, almost slipping one tire while turning for a second perhaps ,flys up the side road, and pulls a right onto hull through some loose rocks on the road ( i was hoping he would spin out). I decide to keep my distance, but stay close enough to see what happens to this idiot. So about two or three times the guy pulls into a left turn lane, then back onto hull at the last second in front of me. Then he pulls a couple ricer flybys (classic) and I eventually end up ahead of him in and out of traffic. So he is tailgaiting me, thinking I will waste my gas on a race or something, and then he get in the far right lane of hull. I am in the left lane, and decide to turn by foodlion to go home. The next thing I know, I hear some guy blaring his horn, and I look back just in time to see this retard cut across three lanes of traffic, nearly clipping another car, to get behind me. I don't want this guy following me home, so i drive through the parking lot and back out onto hull. I give him a little second gear pull at 3/4 throttle and look back to see him about 10 buslengths back. Then, you may not believe this part, another ricer flyby! I then saw him swerving through cars up ahead, and he pulled back into walmart. I decided now i could go home.

Cliff notes: Ricer in white RS eclipse with fart can and euro tails thinks he can keep up with modded GST, and nearly clips a car trying to follow me.

Last edited by GSXRATED; 10-09-2005 at 04:53 PM.
Old 10-09-2005, 08:15 PM
Registered Member

69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette
Default Re: Why does my car draw out all the idiots??

Its chesterfield. Thats why. Seems like if you have a nice car its a signal that you want to race them or something. Happens all the time
Old 10-09-2005, 08:20 PM
Registered Member

slvrgtstang has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by 69vette
Its chesterfield. Thats why. Seems like if you have a nice car its a signal that you want to race them or something. Happens all the time

ok i'm not saying my car is all nice, its clean 95% of the time and i guess you could say thats nice, also it still has a clearcoat on it..... which looks nice, so i do get the typical "ricer flyby" or the "rice weed wacking" maybe its my flowmaster 40's.....
Old 10-09-2005, 08:27 PM
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

it was me
Old 10-09-2005, 08:31 PM
Registered Member

69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette

Originally Posted by slvrgtstang
ok i'm not saying my car is all nice, its clean 95% of the time and i guess you could say thats nice, also it still has a clearcoat on it..... which looks nice, so i do get the typical "ricer flyby" or the "rice weed wacking" maybe its my flowmaster 40's.....
I guess it just depends man. When i used to have the ws6 trans am stock, they would still do it to me. It just seems like it happens alot more now then it used to.
Old 10-09-2005, 08:34 PM
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

fly bys are the only way I can win a race
Old 10-09-2005, 08:37 PM
Registered Member

I guess it just depends man. When i used to have the ws6 trans am stock, they would still do it to me. It just seems like it happens alot more now then it used to.
actually I think its the fact that my car is a mustang and its a GT. ok don't say anythings its not as fast as a LS1 but hey, it holds its own.
Old 10-09-2005, 08:38 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by slvrgtstang
actually I think its the fact that my car is a mustang and its a GT. ok don't say anythings its not as fast as a LS1 but hey, it holds its own.
I'm sorry man, nothing against mustangs but your car is not fast by any means with a muffler on it.
Old 10-09-2005, 08:41 PM
Registered Member

I'm sorry man, nothing against mustangs but your car is not fast by any means with a muffler on it.
real nice of you to compliment my car
Old 10-09-2005, 08:42 PM
BAMF

GSXRATED is a name known to allGSXRATED is a name known to allGSXRATED is a name known to allGSXRATED is a name known to allGSXRATED is a name known to allGSXRATED is a name known to all

Originally Posted by LOCO
it was me
I knew it! That eclipse RS body conversion you did to your probe sure had me fooled.

Quick Reply: Why does my car draw out all the idiots??