Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

who wants to help??

Old 05-19-2003, 07:19 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point
Default who wants to help??

Aiight guys I am bringing the car to the track thurs for some test and tune and want to get the car ready.

I have a bad exhaust leak that needs fixin, although I know nobody here can help, do you guys know anybody that can do it wed.??

Also I want to tear out my seats and shit like that, just get everything ready. Anybpdy down with helping me out like early wed.??
Old 05-20-2003, 04:48 AM
yea, i'm that guy

fatboyee has disabled reputation

if things don't come through for me tonight like im hoping, i can help you. i get out of work at 7. tomorrow and thursday im not goin to work till 2, so anytime before then im game. jus call me and lemme know if this is gonna work for you.

-mo
Old 05-20-2003, 06:41 AM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Nikki and I are gonna line em up Friday night. Time for the Catfish and the Snake to have a fiancee vs. fiancee match after all her shit talking!!!
Old 05-20-2003, 08:28 AM
Banned

sounds good mo. I dont have to be at work until 5, and I am out of school at 10, so what time and where do u want to meet?
Old 05-20-2003, 07:18 PM
Banned

mo please call tommorrow or something I have to be at work at 2, I might be able to go in at 3, but I will be out of school at 10, and I need to know of you can help try to fix an exhaust leak, and put my test pipe on. Plus I want to take out all the other seats, and bleed the clutch a bit more. And any other little things I can do.