Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Who can do some nice graffiti/mural?

Old 06-13-2009, 09:42 AM
1-877-TURBOKT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud of
Default Who can do some nice graffiti/mural?

If anyone is interested in doing a big mural for us, please let us know. We would really like for someone good to come and draw on this wall, we have at the new shop.

The wall is 60ft.

PM me.
Old 06-14-2009, 02:35 PM
Fuckinitupagain

Strychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Who can do some nice graffiti/mural?

I remember seeing a thread in the Eye Candy forum about someone posting up their work they did. I can't remember the name of it... Might try searching in there to find it..
Old 06-15-2009, 06:17 PM
Banned

M▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these parts

Pip, hit me up still know a few people that throw shit up all the time.
Old 06-18-2009, 08:54 PM
dipset!

g00dhum0r has disabled reputation

I quit 3 years ago after gerting real good just to realize it was a waste of time
Old 06-18-2009, 09:05 PM
Registered member

em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl

Originally Posted by g00dhum0r
I quit 3 years ago after gerting real good just to realize it was a waste of time
and money and not to mention if you get caught you have to pay fines and community service and all that other good stuff
Old 06-20-2009, 03:28 PM
:Uses Ninja-Focus:

JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath

Classic Tattoo.. guy named Will Kirby he does the designs for Dominion Skateboards and has some awesome ink work. Tell him Artie referred you.www.hitmute.com
Old 06-20-2009, 03:59 PM
Banned

M▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by JDMtoDeath
Classic Tattoo.. guy named Will Kirby he does the designs for Dominion Skateboards and has some awesome ink work. Tell him Artie referred you.www.hitmute.com

haha I use to roll w/ will back in eh day. also trying to get a few ppl both him and i know that are now up in DC to come down. Lil' FYI Will's into cars as well just so ya know. aight.
Old 06-20-2009, 04:05 PM
Banned

Pip just talked to will he's down thinks he will have enuff time time tues to do it if ya want. also can get a few ppl from back in the day too.
Old 06-20-2009, 10:36 PM
:Uses Ninja-Focus:

JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath

Will is the shit with design.. i had some work done and will def. recommend people to him and go back for more
Old 06-21-2009, 02:35 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by JDMtoDeath
Will is the shit with design.. i had some work done and will def. recommend people to him and go back for more

lol ask em about a wooden bat and my tv in the apt i was living in after him.

Quick Reply: Who can do some nice graffiti/mural?