Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Who all was at Broad tonight?

Old 10-08-2005, 08:56 PM
Nic
Patron

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic
Default Who all was at Broad tonight?

I wasn't there, but I just got a call saying it got busted up by 4 cops and a tow truck...details anyone?
Old 10-08-2005, 09:02 PM
rice killer

cobra mike will become famous soon enoughcobra mike will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Who all was at Broad tonight?

it was so crappy outside all day i dident even go out, looks like i picked a good weekend to stay home, i just guessed it would be dead out tonite. hope nobody got in any trouble without me...lol..
Old 10-08-2005, 09:07 PM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

haven't seen you in a couple weeks...
Old 10-08-2005, 09:45 PM
rice killer

cobra mike will become famous soon enoughcobra mike will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Nic
haven't seen you in a couple weeks...
well last week, my step grandmother died, and i had to do family stuff friday, and saterday, and this weekend it rained most all day, and i just figured nobody was going out
Old 10-08-2005, 10:09 PM
Registered Member

slvrgtstang has disabled reputation

I hate the police. They have absoluteley nothing better to do. its all henrico too. they are all one-sited, opinionated, power hungry, and horrible drivers. The richmond cops have better things to do. All I ever see henrico doing is pulling people over and telling people to leave places.... I swear that they have no life, overstaffed and underworked. the damn VCU police have more to do then henrico does. jeez.... ok i've vented everything I had to say...
Old 10-08-2005, 10:19 PM
Registered Member

JDMS1eeper has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by slvrgtstang
I hate the police. They have absoluteley nothing better to do. its all henrico too. they are all one-sited, opinionated, power hungry, and horrible drivers. The richmond cops have better things to do. All I ever see henrico doing is pulling people over and telling people to leave places.... I swear that they have no life, overstaffed and underworked. the damn VCU police have more to do then henrico does. jeez.... ok i've vented everything I had to say...

thats because the scene used to be big years ago in henrico. the dumb asses that like to do smokey burn outs, racing in parking lots, accidents, trash, beer bottle, LOTS of street racing.... they put up with it to the point where they hate us all now. Richmond will soon be the same way, they are already starting to get annoyed. The cops from the kroger lot were starting to get pisses and you could hear it in their voices when they were explain why we needed to leave there. That lot was gettin trashed, same w/ every lot we go to that isnt going to be supervised to keep loser's in place.

Only way to have a lot and keep it is to invite VIP only, no exceptions.

yeah i suck at spellin tonigt (tired)
Old 10-08-2005, 10:30 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by JDMS1eeper
thats because the scene used to be big years ago in henrico. the dumb asses that like to do smokey burn outs, racing in parking lots, accidents, trash, beer bottle, LOTS of street racing.... they put up with it to the point where they hate us all now. Richmond will soon be the same way, they are already starting to get annoyed. The cops from the kroger lot were starting to get pisses and you could hear it in their voices when they were explain why we needed to leave there. That lot was gettin trashed, same w/ every lot we go to that isnt going to be supervised to keep loser's in place.

Only way to have a lot and keep it is to invite VIP only, no exceptions.

yeah i suck at spellin tonigt (tired)

yeah, but when someone does step up and say clean your shit up, no one listens and everyone yells "shut the fuck up" its those dumb asses that need to be kicked off. How do we know though that after the new VIP spot is vacated by us at night, that they won't then go take it over? are we getting back to the thought of a pay per entry deck or lot?
Old 10-08-2005, 10:33 PM
Registered Member

JDMS1eeper has disabled reputation

yeah, but when someone does step up and say clean your shit up, no one listens and everyone yells "shut the fuck up" its those dumb asses that need to be kicked off. How do we know though that after the new VIP spot is vacated by us at night, that they won't then go take it over? are we getting back to the thought of a pay per entry deck or lot?

the losers wont know where we are if we dont tell them
Old 10-08-2005, 10:34 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by JDMS1eeper
the losers wont know where we are if we dont tell them

ok that sounds like a good plan, we gotta be atleast 4 or 5 blocks off broad though, they are too scared to venture off broad more than a block.
Old 10-08-2005, 10:39 PM
Registered Member

sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue

It really isn't their fault. Its the dumbasses that do stupid stuff that ruin it for everyone and bring about the need for cops to be called.

Quick Reply: Who all was at Broad tonight?