Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

When richmond dragway opens...

Old 03-19-2004, 02:47 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of
Default When richmond dragway opens...

anyone else planning on hitting up richmond ASAP when it opens? what are the crowds usually like the first weeks?
Old 03-19-2004, 03:07 PM
yea, i'm that guy

fatboyee has disabled reputation
Default Re: When richmond dragway opens...

richmond's already open dave, go to their site www.richmonddragway.com for schedule.

i'll def be hitting it up when i get the 4pak back up and running because i HATE VMP!
Old 03-19-2004, 04:24 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

well it's only open on sundays right now.. i'll be going as soon as they start the friday nights
Old 03-20-2004, 07:12 AM
Settled..

ICULOKN ICULOKN ICULOKN ICULOKN ICULOKN ICULOKN

It was busy the first week, kind of dying off now. I would say if you want a REAL ET come on a race day not a street night. They treat the track WAY better. I dont go to VMP at all anymore either.....
Old 03-20-2004, 10:49 AM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

Originally Posted by ICULOKN
It was busy the first week, kind of dying off now. I would say if you want a REAL ET come on a race day not a street night. They treat the track WAY better. I dont go to VMP at all anymore either.....
what do you mean treat the track way better? like put the water box in a spot where i can actually get around it?
Old 03-20-2004, 02:58 PM
yea, i'm that guy

fatboyee has disabled reputation

lol. no goofy, prep the track with vht
Old 03-20-2004, 07:58 PM
Settled..

ICULOKN ICULOKN ICULOKN ICULOKN ICULOKN ICULOKN

Originally Posted by HighPSI TSi Guy
what do you mean treat the track way better? like put the water box in a spot where i can actually get around it?

No track is designed to go around the water.... Most tracks are setup for Slicks...

There is plenty of room at Richmond to get around the water though. Just take another look next time your there. I could get my Lightning around the water when I ran on 22's....
Old 03-21-2004, 01:12 AM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

Originally Posted by ICULOKN
No track is designed to go around the water.... Most tracks are setup for Slicks...

There is plenty of room at Richmond to get around the water though. Just take another look next time your there. I could get my Lightning around the water when I ran on 22's....
i've been to richmond once... and i could only get around th e waterbox when i was in the rigt lane. i couldn't get around it if i was on the left
Old 03-21-2004, 05:46 PM
Registered Member

Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R

i got around the waterbox just fine this afternoon with my car.
Old 03-21-2004, 06:20 PM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

Wow...one things for sure...I won't be going out there on sunday again...

Quick Reply: When richmond dragway opens...