Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

wheel and tire guys in central..

Old 03-28-2005, 10:43 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of
Default wheel and tire guys in central..

i know there are a couple wheel and tire dealer guys in central on here, so since i'm in the market i figured i'd see if any of you all can help me out.. i'd rather give money and business to the locals on here rather than tire rack and summit if you guys can get me the same or better deal.. what i'm looking for is a set of 4 kosei k-1 racing 15x7, 5x114 (mitsu 5 lug) 38mm offset, and i need a set of 4 hoosier quick-time pro (the dot legal slick, ET street style) in 26x9.5 for 15" rim.. so far the only place i've found with those rims is tire rack, and the cheapest i've found the tires is summit.. if any of ya can beat or match their prices.. i'd love to bring my business to you instead.. i've had bad luck with ordering shit this season, and i usually like to bring my business to friends/locals first when i can anyways. thanks in advance
Old 03-29-2005, 08:04 AM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam
Default Re: wheel and tire guys in central..

674-8700.
Old 03-29-2005, 10:18 AM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

I technically have 3 more days with my company before I go back to the dealership, so I won't be able to help. I am sure Jimmy, Terry or Kevin can take care of ya, or know someone who can.
Old 03-30-2005, 01:21 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by FlodaSE-R
674-8700.
that your shop's number? i assume i would need to ask for kevin?
Old 03-30-2005, 04:34 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Oh..no. Sorry, thats Jimmy's (wheelman) number at ELD2.
Old 03-30-2005, 04:37 PM
Your Local DSM Tech

Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD

give me 1 month
Old 03-30-2005, 05:23 PM
speed racer

DLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these parts

its hard to beat summit prices on alot of things they sell lol
Old 03-30-2005, 08:37 PM
semicolonD.net

eclpsed eclpsed

www.tires.com

pick a wheel i'll get you a price. i dont run phear7imports anymore but i still hold all my dealer account open
Old 03-30-2005, 08:46 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by DLB1994
amen.
Old 03-31-2005, 10:45 AM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

Originally Posted by DLB1994
true... just figured i'd see what other options i had before whipping out the credit card.. never know what kinda deal someone might come out of nowhere with