Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

What tint are you running?

Old 11-24-2014, 02:08 PM
  #21  
C.R.E.A.M
 
DOOM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: ︻╦╤─
Posts: 6,443
DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM
Default Re: What tint are you running?

Smokey accepts some good "bud" as payment.
DOOM is offline  
Old 11-24-2014, 05:24 PM
  #22  
WHITE TRASH
 
SMOKEYBEAR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: I-64, I-464, I-264, I-664
Posts: 2,972
SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR
Default Re: What tint are you running?

Originally Posted by SMOKEYBEAR
Originally Posted by breekachu
looking to get a state inspection sticker and having a hard time passing a the shops. any way you can help?
Yeah, all I need is the info you'd have to give to get an inspection... make / model of your car, VIN and plate. Get me that and your ride will be passing inspection like a stock soccer mom mini van
Originally Posted by breekachu
word, it's a 1989 Nissan 240sx VIN: JN1HS34P8KW016570 Plate: BLU DRM

Originally Posted by breekachu
hey man, I was just looking for some helpful info on the inspection, I hope you don't think i just wanna buy a sticker. sorry if there was a misunderstanding.
Slow down Hotrod, I can't run backwards that fast...
SMOKEYBEAR is offline  
Old 11-24-2014, 05:29 PM
  #23  
Unregistered Member
 
Travis.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: 757
Posts: 1,694
Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis.
Default Re: What tint are you running?

hahaha too good. I've been off an on here for 6 years and the joke was going on before that. Can't believe that shit hahaha
Travis. is offline  
Old 11-24-2014, 06:38 PM
  #24  
C.R.E.A.M
 
DOOM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: ︻╦╤─
Posts: 6,443
DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM
Default Re: What tint are you running?

Breekachus get that emission shit fixed breh

11/18/2006 OH
State Agency FAILED EMISSION INSPECTION
12/22/2006 INDEPENDENCE, OH

Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
02/16/2008 INDEPENDENCE, OH

Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
10/25/2008 OH
158,000

Independent Emission Source FAILED EMISSION INSPECTION
11/08/2008 OH
156,000

Independent Emission Source FAILED EMISSION INSPECTION
02/12/2009 INDEPENDENCE, OH

Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
01/09/2010 INDEPENDENCE, OH

Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
10/18/2011 BAY VILLAGE, OH
159,652

Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE (Title #:1809402917)
11/01/2011 OH
159,000

Independent Emission Source FAILED EMISSION INSPECTION
11/12/2011 OH
Independent Emission Source FAILED EMISSION INSPECTION
11/14/2011 OH
Independent Emission Source FAILED EMISSION INSPECTION
11/15/2011 BAY VILLAGE, OH

Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
12/27/2011 FREDERICKSBURG, VA
160,205
Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE (Lien Reported)
REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL

12/15/2012 FREDERICKSBURG, VA
Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
DOOM is offline  
Old 11-24-2014, 07:53 PM
  #25  
VaDriven Mayhem
 
Lord Humongous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Where the faggles are.
Posts: 21,348
Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous
Default Re: What tint are you running?

Get rid of the FS forums, it's the only way to be sure
Lord Humongous is offline  
Old 12-03-2014, 03:44 PM
  #26  
Registered member
 
RandomTask's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 6,253
RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask
Default Re: What tint are you running?

Originally Posted by DOOM View Post
Breekachus get that emission shit fixed breh

11/18/2006 OH
State Agency FAILED EMISSION INSPECTION
12/22/2006 INDEPENDENCE, OH

Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
02/16/2008 INDEPENDENCE, OH

Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
10/25/2008 OH
158,000

Independent Emission Source FAILED EMISSION INSPECTION
11/08/2008 OH
156,000

Independent Emission Source FAILED EMISSION INSPECTION
02/12/2009 INDEPENDENCE, OH

Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
01/09/2010 INDEPENDENCE, OH

Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
10/18/2011 BAY VILLAGE, OH
159,652

Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE (Title #:1809402917)
11/01/2011 OH
159,000

Independent Emission Source FAILED EMISSION INSPECTION
11/12/2011 OH
Independent Emission Source FAILED EMISSION INSPECTION
11/14/2011 OH
Independent Emission Source FAILED EMISSION INSPECTION
11/15/2011 BAY VILLAGE, OH

Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
12/27/2011 FREDERICKSBURG, VA
160,205
Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE (Lien Reported)
REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL

12/15/2012 FREDERICKSBURG, VA
Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
Its a 1989 240sx and there's a lien on it?
RandomTask is offline  
Old 12-03-2014, 03:57 PM
  #27  
Racetracks
 
Fabrik8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: How long is a piece of string?
Posts: 15,671
Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8
Default Re: What tint are you running?

If your currency is fanboi dollars, a 1989 240SX is completely unaffordable.



But yeah, you have to be pathetically broke to have a lien on a '89 240.
Fabrik8 is offline  
Old 12-03-2014, 04:04 PM
  #28  
C.R.E.A.M
 
DOOM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: ︻╦╤─
Posts: 6,443
DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM
Default Re: What tint are you running?

Originally Posted by RandomTask View Post
Its a 1989 240sx and there's a lien on it?
that's what I said when I ran the vin lol



Originally Posted by Fabrik8 View Post
If your currency is fanboi dollars, a 1989 240SX is completely unaffordable.



But yeah, you have to be pathetically broke to have a lien on a '89 240.
This!! its why these idiots have pre 2000 hondas on here for 9-10k when you can buy a real car for that amount
DOOM is offline  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: