Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

What is the most ghetto fucked up vehicle you have owned?

Old 11-07-2005, 09:52 PM
Body In Trunk.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute
Default What is the most ghetto fucked up vehicle you have owned?

Ok lets see the junk. i know everyones had to have had some steaming pile of shit at some point. This needs to be a car you actualy drove so no parts cars or projects that never got off the ground!

Pics if ya got em!

I bought this gem for 250 bucks and drove it for awhile. i wish i had a pic from the other side that faced a house where it sat a few years. completly rusted out. this car was started by jaming a wire on the battery.

Old 11-07-2005, 09:57 PM
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What is the most ghetto fucked up vehicle you have owned?

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...17030378VsqsFk
Old 11-07-2005, 10:10 PM
I have a 20 valve...

crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx

1987 Chevy Sprint
3 Cylinder .9l engine
25 horsepower

Automatic transmission ran for 2000 miles without transmission fluid. Fastest car to 85 (max speed) that I have ever owned.

Came around a corner one time at about 30 mph and blew all 4 tires off the rims.

total shitbox. and I loved it.

this isn't mine, but its pretty much it

Last edited by crxnfx; 11-07-2005 at 10:12 PM.
Old 11-07-2005, 10:24 PM
Y U NO REP ME ?!?

Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L

my first car or should i say van was a 1990 Plymoth Grand Voyager LE V-6. It was blue out/inside with fake wood paneling and tinted windows. I used to lay the crazyest neutral drops with it. I had so many plans to hook it up; air bag suspension,rims all kinds of crap.
Old 11-08-2005, 03:56 AM
Registered Member

TSI4Free has disabled reputation

1989 Dodge Daytona. <----------- POS
Old 11-08-2005, 04:50 AM
thermal efficiency

J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS

'86 stanza... 240k miles and going strong.

either that or my '86 IROC, but i don't want to call it a POS because i spent a decent amount of money on its second engine.

but yeah it was a big POS too. daytona yellow, dent on the driver's 1/4 where my mom backed out of the garage and scraped it (but never paid to have it fixed), broken deck lid motor, broken louvers on hood, etc...

however it is the car i formed the deepest bond with, because it once completely hydroplaned off the road like a hovecraft at 110-120. when it got into the grass it set down and i slowly but steadily steered it back onto the road, trees whizzing 3 feet outside of the driver's door. learned my lesson that day.
Old 11-08-2005, 05:25 AM
Wanna Taste??

TazZ99CiviC is an unknown quantity at this point

81 Toyota Corolla 4 door. Damn box with an engine. RWD 5 speed, would move pretty decent. Put 4 12's in the trunk, hit so hard both back doors fell off, (rust bucket) screwed them back on with drywall screws and continued to drive it to the freeway, where i found out that it doesnt climb concrete walls...haha 400,000 miles on it tho, and still started perfectly...
Old 11-08-2005, 07:04 AM
e39 5 Sport

92 Prelude SI has disabled reputation

My first car was a white 90 Buick Century. It had V6 that had a top speed of 100. My car moved, till it blew up. Well burned a bundle of wires, so I got those fixed and sold it to 2 guys from church hill for 1000$ took my 2000$ stereo and sold that too. Made pretty good money.

Sorry no picture. It had so much dirt on it that I was scared to wash it. I thought it might fall apart.
Old 11-08-2005, 07:16 AM
Registered Member

new_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond repute

I had an 88 VW Cabriolet. The idle for some reason had dropped so low that when I got to a stop sign or red light, I had to put it in neutral and keep the engine revved so it wouldn't stall. I smashed one of the taillights backing into a panel van, and I routinely drove it at about 80mph in the hopes that it would just die. After I went off to college, it didn't get driven at all and just sat in my back yard for over a year. It didn't start most of the times we tried, maybe because it was just too damn cold. Ah well, I got rid of it.

I sold it to my bitch ex-girlfriend.
Old 11-08-2005, 07:58 AM
Kicking Ass

Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T

Yeeeeeehawwww!!!

Quick Reply: What is the most ghetto fucked up vehicle you have owned?