Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Virginia Auto Show

Old 03-25-2012, 05:27 AM
Slow as Shit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow
Default Virginia Auto Show

Well the Auto show is this weekend and wondered who all went. The wife and I went Friday night and just wondering what everyone else who went though of it? It was better than last years, but not by much. It was nice getting to look at vehicle without being hassled by a dealership sales staff. Still trying to talk the wife into a SUV in the next year, but she is so bent on a new Camaro SS.
Old 03-25-2012, 07:50 AM
Banned

White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil
Default Re: Virginia Auto Show

Originally Posted by Woodrow
Well the Auto show is this weekend and wondered who all went. The wife and I went Friday night and just wondering what everyone else who went though of it? It was better than last years, but not by much. It was nice getting to look at vehicle without being hassled by a dealership sales staff. Still trying to talk the wife into a SUV in the next year, but she is so bent on a new Camaro SS.
NO.

2012 COPO Camaro.

DO IT.

Old 03-25-2012, 08:39 AM
Full-time New Guy

Scottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud of

Aw bummer...I didn't know about this. I had nothing going on this weekend either.
Old 03-25-2012, 08:57 AM
secret-asian-man!!

club_xcursion is a name known to allclub_xcursion is a name known to allclub_xcursion is a name known to allclub_xcursion is a name known to allclub_xcursion is a name known to allclub_xcursion is a name known to all

the jeep truck was pretty cool besides the ugly chicken wire pin stripe.
Old 03-25-2012, 09:04 AM
Banned

White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil

Originally Posted by club_xcursion
the jeep truck was pretty cool besides the ugly chicken wire pin stripe.
Jeep truck =

Redneck Competition Orange paint =

Needs more black.
Old 03-25-2012, 09:33 AM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Ha ha ha that Copo looks nice. I took a few pics while I was there. Here is the album http://public.fotki.com/blackfang/20...nia-auto-show/

They made a TSX into a wagon which made no sense and it was ugly. The Subaru BRZ was pretty nice, interior was much better than the exterior. For some reason I am liking the new 5.0 styling. In the end I see a Forester, Rav 4 or a Tacoma in the future unless I buy the wife a bike..lol
Old 03-25-2012, 09:48 AM
Banned

BRZ was pretty sweet, but was disappointed in the FR-S no-show. Wouldve liked to have seen it up close.
Old 03-25-2012, 11:10 AM
OCD Fag.

Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96

Does anyone else think that the new Equus is baller as fuck, for a Hyundai? Or is that just my retard self?

Name:  8A4A7.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  247.7 KB

Starts a 60k though damn...
Old 03-26-2012, 06:59 AM
Forcibly Repped

Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu

Originally Posted by Brandons96
Does anyone else think that the new Equus is baller as fuck, for a Hyundai? Or is that just my retard self?

Starts a 60k though damn...
check out the level of service involved with it though
-they come pick it for it regular service maintenance and drop off a loaner
-the instruction manual is an iPad, with which you can schedule your maintenance
-or if you're into that use their concierge phone line

Last edited by Niburu; 03-26-2012 at 07:04 AM.
Old 03-26-2012, 07:01 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

front grill still looks like an alien's shiny ribcage.

Quick Reply: Virginia Auto Show