VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Central VA (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/central-va-15/)
-   -   tomorrow night in the skies of Fredricksburg... (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/central-va-15/tomorrow-night-skies-fredricksburg-69597/)

HatefulMechanic 10-08-2004 03:57 PM

tomorrow night in the skies of Fredricksburg...

after dark, look up. i am attending a Pyrotechnics training class....and part of the class is doing a big shoot. we will be doing alot of 4, 5, and 6"+ mortars (the BIIIIG ones ;) ) and i think it should be good.

i have no clue as to where it is, but the hotel we are staying at is on Plank Rd in Fredricksburg. it is a few miles from there last i was told by my Chief this morning....but i dont know.

figured i would give the bored something to look for tomorrow night ;)

*edit* anyone want to meet up with us in the hotel bar? :devil:

Holiday Inn. mmmmmm....beer + firefighers=interesting combo. ;)

MerF 10-08-2004 04:09 PM

Re: tomorrow night in the skies of Fredricksburg...

Fuck yeah dude!!! PM being sent.

FlimFlam 10-08-2004 07:34 PM

If I wasnt doing weekly SATS thingie I'd be all about watching shit explode over Frednecksburg!!! Have fun and blow something up in my honor.

hovocx 10-08-2004 09:11 PM

how did it turn out?

HatefulMechanic 10-09-2004 02:25 AM

tomorrow=sat last i recall....

leaving now. if you see a red ford explorer with lightbar and station one decals on it at a police station...someone please bail us out ;)

Quick Hatch 10-09-2004 12:10 PM

you left an "E" out in fredericksburg

MerF 10-10-2004 05:09 AM

So he did...I never get the spelling right.

I missed out, sorry for standing you up, dude. You know the deal though. The one time someone is in our neck of the woods! If I was by my lonesome in the 'maro I wouldn't have given a poop...but I wasn't. :(

HatefulMechanic 10-10-2004 11:24 AM

its all good man!

for those that may have seen alot of shit in the air over near the Rt 20 area....that was us.

i will have to say it is THE best fireworks i have ever seen. the best dudes in the country were there setting off.

1,950 mortars (3"-12") and a shitload of class C (general consumer fireworks) going off all night=fun, but headache.

we got back to the hotel about 11, and went to Appleby's on Rt 3 to wind down a little.

i will have to say there is a shitload of rice out there. i saw a line of five civic hatches going down Rt3 to I95 driving like idiots. fucking ricers....

MerF 10-10-2004 01:09 PM

Yup...no shortage of rice around here. It was fun bringing the Supra out on Saturday nights though. :thup:

HighPSI TSi Guy 10-10-2004 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by fc735
its all good man!

for those that may have seen alot of shit in the air over near the Rt 20 area....that was us.

i will have to say it is THE best fireworks i have ever seen. the best dudes in the country were there setting off.

1,950 mortars (3"-12") and a shitload of class C (general consumer fireworks) going off all night=fun, but headache.

we got back to the hotel about 11, and went to Appleby's on Rt 3 to wind down a little.

i will have to say there is a shitload of rice out there. i saw a line of five civic hatches going down Rt3 to I95 driving like idiots. fucking ricers....

should have stopped by taco bell and said hi.. i was there with a bunch of my buddies.. if you saw a group of like 6 foxbody stangs, 1 talon, and 1 cobra.. that was us... we would have been the ones NOT driving like deuchebags so you probably didn't notice us :)