Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

tight race yo

Old 02-27-2004, 05:31 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of
Default tight race yo

so i was cruizin down broad street and this F-16 pulls up next to me, asks me if i have anything done, i'm on in my beater, so i'm not sure at the time if i was gonna be able to take him, i mean, i know my race car would whip the shit out of him but my beater is kinda slow, so he starts talkin some shit and we agree to race for slips. light turns green and we take off, he pulled about 5 cars on me before her started to leave the ground at 200+ mph, but at the last minute i hit the naaawwwwzzzzz and pulled 63 cars on him, i hit the flashers to let him know he had lost, so we pulled off into a parking lot, and he reluctantly gave me ownership of his F-16. it's slow, of course, ibut its fun to get around i guess. i think the problem is it's just too heavy, and that jet engine just doesn't make enough hp/liter to satisfy me. and the fuel economy kinda sucks.
Old 02-27-2004, 07:19 PM
nannerpus, nannerpus

Carter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these parts
Default Re: tight race yo

the 2nd time it was kind of funny.
Old 02-27-2004, 08:26 PM
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

ROFL thats great high psi. sorry man whats your name again, i hate having to call you high psi lol
Old 02-27-2004, 08:29 PM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Thats hillarious!
Old 02-27-2004, 08:31 PM
Kicking Ass

Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T

Damn, I was going to do something like this except knock on domestics(Cavaliar, Neon) to piss everybody off and act like I'm serious.
Old 02-27-2004, 09:34 PM
Banned

u can make fun of cavys and neons all you want lol, they are cavys and neons, i mean damn lol
Old 02-28-2004, 02:38 AM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

loco, my name is in my sig..
Old 02-29-2004, 03:18 PM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

Daniel isnt the brightest crayon in the box...His color would be black
Old 02-29-2004, 10:30 PM
Banned

i am a colored pencil bitch,. a broke one
Old 02-29-2004, 11:53 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Hmm, may need a pencil sharpener...

j/k

Quick Reply: tight race yo