Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Throwback friday richmond

Old 02-18-2009, 05:26 AM
1-877-TURBOKT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud of
Default Re: Throwback friday richmond

Originally Posted by em1_ftl
so i guess the new meet spot will be at adrenline on weekend's and the lot get to full we can move to several bigger parking lot's on the same area
I will speak with the police cheif in the area, and ask if we can use the parking lot. across the street too.
Old 02-18-2009, 05:28 AM
Jump In

integra-t has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by garrett
I am definitely going to be making it out when my car is back together. I live 2 blocks away, I might as well roll over there.
Same here! We should get together when I pull my car out for the spring man

-Colin
Old 02-18-2009, 06:07 AM
learn me sum maff!

anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative

what time you guys looking for? My vote is saturday at 4PM. Gives us plenty of time to wash the car, walk the dog, take out the trash etc etc
Old 02-18-2009, 07:11 AM
1-877-TURBOKT

AdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud of

Noooo.. we close at 4, we would love some time to go home...
Old 02-18-2009, 10:15 AM
RVA

C16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these parts

lets meet at adrenaline at 930, thats a good time gives the people with curfews time to play too.
Old 02-18-2009, 10:33 AM
Jump In

integra-t has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Lonewolf64
I call dibs on dyno.
I was at U of R the other day and saw a black Galant on Rota's.....was that your car? If so, I liked it
Old 02-18-2009, 11:50 AM
Boosted

Lonewolf64 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by integra-t
I was at U of R the other day and saw a black Galant on Rota's.....was that your car? If so, I liked it
That's me, thanks man. Trust me, it isn't really a looker, but it makes up for it with balls. Next time you are down here let me know if you want to chill.
Old 02-18-2009, 05:17 PM
dipset!

g00dhum0r has disabled reputation

9:30 on a saturday? I'd rather be drinking....how bout 7
Old 02-18-2009, 05:29 PM
Registered Member

sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue

wish I could have made it last week, but I was in Baltimore. I may be down this weekend though...
Old 02-18-2009, 06:36 PM
1-877-TURBOKT

Originally Posted by sohc_mshue
wish I could have made it last week, but I was in Baltimore. I may be down this weekend though...
Cracker.... bring some cars from Baltimore down lol...

Quick Reply: Throwback friday richmond