Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Tattoo Work

Old 06-19-2012, 01:08 PM
RVA is for Hustlers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JDM_EF-9 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Tattoo Work

I will certainly look into the shops and artists'. Thank you to the ones who actually helped.
Old 06-19-2012, 01:46 PM
Sheeeit

Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch

Stay away from

-phat bottoms
-east end dermographics
-graffitis

I`ve seen more bad than good from all three of those. Not to mention Phats will slap anything on anyone for a dollar, come out with something that looks like someone smacked you with a dry marker.

Last edited by Hooch; 06-19-2012 at 01:51 PM.
Old 06-19-2012, 01:50 PM
TonzAGunz

Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88

Originally Posted by JDM_EF-9
I will certainly look into the shops and artists'. Thank you to the ones who actually helped.
hopefully you act in real life the way you act on the internet. that way when you carry that attitude into the shops that i mentioned they will laugh you all the way out or bash your head in with the price of the tattoo
Old 06-19-2012, 02:17 PM
RVA is for Hustlers

JDM_EF-9 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Dubee88
hopefully you act in real life the way you act on the internet. that way when you carry that attitude into the shops that i mentioned they will laugh you all the way out or bash your head in with the price of the tattoo
I honestly didn't mean to go off, it's just I'm tired of not being able to post a thread without some dumbfuck saying something childish. I mean nobody is better than anyone else in this thread, or forum period. I just think these days people say shit just to get a laugh out of it. Their battle is to see who wrecks the OP the best, I mean seriously they must have bought their life off ebay. That or their mother and father didn't have time to raise them properly.
Old 06-19-2012, 02:46 PM
NBHNC

Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H

I honestly didn't mean to go off, it's just I'm tired of not being able to post a thread without some dumbfuck saying something childish. I mean nobody is better than anyone else in this thread, or forum period. I just think these days people say shit just to get a laugh out of it. Their battle is to see who wrecks the OP the best, I mean seriously they must have bought their life off ebay. That or their mother and father didn't have time to raise them properly.
No, I'm pretty sure most of us are better than you.
Old 06-19-2012, 02:57 PM
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

We don't like someone trying to get "side" work + good quality + cheap when someone is trying to make an honest living an you want to be cheap.

Now if you want cheap and shitty quality then by all means that would have been an acceptable thread. Or if you want good quality and willing to pay then thats a good thread. But usually cheap and quality will get you a thread like this.
Old 06-19-2012, 03:04 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Nah, it's just because you're a fucking idiot
Old 06-19-2012, 03:22 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

No, you start a thread looking for "Cheap" price, and QUALITY work. We rag on you for being a cheapo putz, looking to get scratched, and you come back with "Yo dawg, fuck y'all, I got money to blow on whatever". . .well, what is it, fucko?

Just remember with tattoos: You get what you pay for.