Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Striper John

Old 04-12-2009, 03:30 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts
Default Striper John

Anyone used Striper John before?

I have a '97 F250 PowerStroke with factory decal pin-stripes. They are chipping up a little bit, but when I called the dealer for replacements, he said Ford had discontinued them and I should give Striper John a call instead.

These aren't painted on, and if Ford still made them, it would only cost $200 or so to replace them. Is he going to just offer to paint them on, and if so, is he expensive?

Thanks.

I'm talking about the stripe between the silver and red, near the top of the bed.

Old 04-12-2009, 03:42 PM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic
Default Re: Striper John

That dude is still in business? Last I heard he sold everything off b/c of a divorce, but it's been a few years.
Old 04-12-2009, 04:03 PM
Registered member

IrfanM96 has disabled reputation

Whoa, Striper John... hahah I think hes been long gone I heard he also had like drugs hidden in the wheel well of his 348 or one of his three vipers he had... however I'm sure many people can do what you're looking for for under ~200.. I don't personally know any business that I'm familiar with but ask around good luck
Old 04-12-2009, 04:09 PM
yea, i'm that guy

fatboyee has disabled reputation

sj did the tint on my 85 YEARS ago and it's still in good shape.

i see his vans (autuko) rolling around every now and again. i'd use him again without question.
Old 04-12-2009, 04:10 PM
Registered Member

95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts

Thanks guys!

Yeah, I was just going off what the parts guy at Richmond Ford said. I googled the name, but just came up with a business listing (no webpage or customer comments), so I thought I would ask here.

I think I might try to find a vinyl guy to cut me some decals. Anyone have a good vinyl/decal guy they would recommend?

Thanks!
Old 04-12-2009, 05:15 PM

oneslodx has much to be proud ofoneslodx has much to be proud ofoneslodx has much to be proud ofoneslodx has much to be proud ofoneslodx has much to be proud ofoneslodx has much to be proud ofoneslodx has much to be proud ofoneslodx has much to be proud ofoneslodx has much to be proud ofoneslodx has much to be proud ofoneslodx has much to be proud of

hes still around. he does striping for dealerships across the richmond area. his company name is autuko now. youve probably seen the conversion van around richmond. he does work for all of page and other dealers i beleive.
Old 04-12-2009, 05:16 PM
RzP

tharza469 is an unknown quantity at this point

Striper John's business is now Autuko. He does shit for our dealership. Hit him up.
Old 04-12-2009, 05:25 PM
cheeseburger

b16pwrcrx has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by tharza469
Striper John's business is now Autuko. He does shit for our dealership. Hit him up.
tharza coming out and posting lol.
Old 04-12-2009, 05:42 PM
Registered Member

I sent an email address that I found for him on a Lotus forum: viperj@globalweb.net

We'll see if I get a response. I searched Autuko and didn't find a website or anything...is there one?
Old 04-12-2009, 06:22 PM
Fuckinitupagain

Strychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to behold

Lol that's probably a old email address since he had 2 Vipers, but had to get rid of both... Pretty sure he'd have a new email for his new business.