VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Central VA (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/central-va-15/)
-   -   STREET NIGHT (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/central-va-15/street-night-47562/)

fatboyee 03-29-2004 02:33 PM

STREET NIGHT

This friday is the first night of Street Night at Richmond Dragway and im just trying to see how many people are trying to go out and have fun.

alot of people want to 'hate' on richmond for it's olden-time characteristics, but alot of that is b/s. richmond is a very good track, i have run several of my personal bests at this track.

the best part about friday at richmond vs. vmp is that the ONLY thing allowed at the track to run is STREET CARS.... and it's ALL TEST & TUNE there are easily 50+ street cars in the 'sport compact' class and about the same or more in the v6/v8 class. i've gotten 8 runs in before during one evening; and only 8 because i wanted to watch some of the action.

i'll be taking the 5.0L again in persuit of my et goal, just hoping to see some of you guys out there.

post up!

litlespic 03-29-2004 02:48 PM

Re: STREET NIGHT

How much father north is richmond from VMP?

I dont THINK I have any plans for friday night.

fatboyee 03-29-2004 03:09 PM

if you're at the beach, i'd assume richmond is actually closer than vmp...

richmond is behind (in the vicinity) of Richmond International Airport.

montman 03-29-2004 03:26 PM

Im trying to convince my two slack ass friends to go.

Hopefully we will see yall there. Funny since last time nic was directly in front of me and I didnt know it was him until the next day. :D

And its quicker from my house to richmond than VMP for sure.

fatboyee 03-29-2004 03:33 PM

werd... well you boys should def find me if you're there...

i intend to 1) blow this bitch sky high, or 2) get thrown out :D .... we'll see

but only if i can reach my et goal first...

LETHAL EFI 03-29-2004 03:50 PM

i'll be there Mo, looked for you yesterday after your run, you disapeared,lol
nice run btw n/a but i know your plans :D .
see ya friday

Zack 03-29-2004 04:05 PM

i think ill try and make it. the car needs tuning really bad, so its a perfect oppurtunity to get off my ass and do it, and meet some of you guys in the process. looking for 13s non intercooled. the real goodies go on this summer.

fatboyee 03-29-2004 04:06 PM

dude, get on aim or something... i want to ask you about my run. especially my launch and all. need to know where im losing this time

Nearing 03-29-2004 04:07 PM

May bring the slow car out, if the damn new turbo ever gets here :mad:

ICULOKN 03-29-2004 04:18 PM

I may be there testing a few things. Working on my cage has put me REALLY behind. I gota test some Friday, Points start Sunday!