Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Storages to work on your car

Old 04-01-2009, 08:58 AM
Fuckinitupagain

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Strychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to behold
Default Storages to work on your car

I know there's gotta be a place around here that you can like rent a mini storage that you can keep your car in and be able to work on it. I called a few this morning and waiting for 2 to call me back to let me know if I can. It's fucked up I gotta look for something like this when I work at a fucking shop.
Old 04-01-2009, 09:02 AM
Ivan=blown up ms6 x3

Spectacular-V has disabled reputation
Default Re: Storages to work on your car

goodyear wont let you use theirs?
Old 04-01-2009, 09:05 AM
In TATTRAT we trust

BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE

Originally Posted by Spectacular-V
Alot of companies like that don't for insurance reasons.

Ample storage on Jeff Davis in chester has some big enough that they will allow it. Most you will just have to ask.
Old 04-01-2009, 09:16 AM
Ivan=blown up ms6 x3

i wasnt sure if that was the case or not. a friend of mine worked at merchants and they didnt really care as long as it was after hours. good luck finding a spot anthony, you can use my garage all you want if you let me get your stromung lol.
Old 04-01-2009, 09:20 AM
Fuckinitupagain

Strychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to behold

Every car in the shop has to have a work order made up and it can't just say some shit like "do free visual check on brakes" just so I can get the car in the shop and do work to it. It has to be related to what I'm doing and money on the work order... I've got solid motor mounts I want to put in and the only way I can do that is to pay the labor to replace the motor mounts, so 2 hours at $90 an hour to work on my car and I'm not even getting paid for it... Also got struts I need to put on and other random shit... Before we would just wait til the boss left to do it, but the district manager stays at a hotel like a mile down the road and he stops by sometimes at night before close. I'd get fired if he saw my car in the shop without a work order.
Old 04-01-2009, 09:23 AM
Fuckinitupagain

i wasnt sure if that was the case or not. a friend of mine worked at merchants and they didnt really care as long as it was after hours. good luck finding a spot anthony, you can use my garage all you want if you let me get your stromung lol.
Haha my Stromung is junk now.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d7...4/IMG_2351.jpg
Old 04-01-2009, 09:42 AM
Ivan=blown up ms6 x3

that sucks pretty bad dude. i had no idea it was like that.

Originally Posted by Strychnine
damn, wtf did you do?
Old 04-01-2009, 09:50 AM
Fuckinitupagain

that sucks pretty bad dude. i had no idea it was like that.

damn, wtf did you do?
The hanger that is under the center of the car is broken, and it's a dealer only part. I shit rigged it with some heater hose but I guess it wasn't good enough. Between that and wheel hopping so bad it put too much stress on it I guess.... I got it welded back, but the other night I ran a Spec V and did some ass whipping and it broke again the same spot haha
Old 04-01-2009, 09:14 PM
Registered Member

Slow EG8 has disabled reputation

there's a place in fredericksburg...but thats kinda far from you...but if it's not pm me and i'll tell you where.
Old 04-02-2009, 05:26 AM
Shift_N/a

Matt64246 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Strychnine
Yo, let me get that axle back lol.......ill trade you a stillen popcharger?

Quick Reply: Storages to work on your car