Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

stop talking shit

Old 10-24-2005, 06:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
baggedforlife has disabled reputation
Default stop talking shit

the simple fact is that woodrow has some issues with police...maybe he is worried about vilolating his parole officer for the child molestation charges he had a while back.... but he talks alot of shit for somebody who sounds really insecure about himself............if anybody accually thought i was a cop when most people who meet me down at ford with my purple sdime know me and know that im the farthest thing from a cop.........you guys are full of bullshit.... its all bullshit ..........i just wanted some info (i.e. what forums are for) ... and was interested about an accient that i saw while coming home from my radio show sat night ... i have had previousl posts..........and besides we are not that big off a deal ...........you guyz say im from fast and the furious in one of your posts because of what i said in my post about settling things down on the track... when in the real world the cops could give a fuck less about this site and what we are doing ....they catch us because of dumbasses doing burnouts/dounuts in Red miatas at ford or street racing with people who don't know the meaning of clutch control and rather make alot of smoke and noise rather than get off the line and win.. (its like saying hurray for power breakers...im glad you can show off).. to whom ever thought i could be a cop ... dont flatter yourslef ... they have much higher means and better ones then sending a guy with a bagged truck to do there dirty work...
this forum ..needs to stop the drama and just talk and give info when appropiate ...instead its full of alot of fuckin assholes... not alot but some...
Old 10-24-2005, 06:30 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow
Default Re: stop talking shit

Originally Posted by baggedforlife
the simple fact is that woodrow has some issues with police...maybe he is worried about vilolating his parole officer for the child molestation charges he had a while back.... but he talks alot of shit for somebody who sounds really insecure about himself............if anybody accually thought i was a cop when most people who meet me down at ford with my purple sdime know me and know that im the farthest thing from a cop.........you guys are full of bullshit.... its all bullshit ..........i just wanted some info (i.e. what forums are for) ... and was interested about an accient that i saw while coming home from my radio show sat night ... i have had previousl posts..........and besides we are not that big off a deal ...........you guyz say im from fast and the furious in one of your posts because of what i said in my post about settling things down on the track... when in the real world the cops could give a fuck less about this site and what we are doing ....they catch us because of dumbasses doing burnouts/dounuts in Red miatas at ford or street racing with people who don't know the meaning of clutch control and rather make alot of smoke and noise rather than get off the line and win.. (its like saying hurray for power breakers...im glad you can show off).. to whom ever thought i could be a cop ... dont flatter yourslef ... they have much higher means and better ones then sending a guy with a bagged truck to do there dirty work...
this forum ..needs to stop the drama and just talk and give info when appropiate ...instead its full of alot of fuckin assholes... not alot but some...
Since you have no idea of how to formulate a proper sentence I will try and reply to this garble as best I can.
1 :dies: Umm I am not under a parole officer, nor have I committed a crime. This is irony at it's best. Nice job fuckstick.
2. Again as a few others you made a nice post asking about streetracing. Shit talking? No, inquiring and wondering?yes. Learn to comprehend the difference
3. Funny how a certain car lot(a good one created by loco at that) was shut down by some cops. Guess where they got their info from? You guessed it, this site
4. Funny how Richmond have streetbikes for undercover cops, Chesterfield has an 03 cobra and a WRX and an Expedition. Henrico has quite a few camaros. That kinda levels the playing field on how they want to catch you street racers.
5. As for the other haters like rich, and the others who gave me shit because I don't know this guy. You all have done the exact same crap and posted the same bullshit in the past. Don't act like saints because we know you aren't to those who know you.

Again your post was vague and you offered no info, so I along with a couple others who never met you thought you were a cop since the same post regarding that accident was right on the same page.
I even cleared it up on the buddy board too since you felt so compelled to take your drama over there as well, when they have no clue what you are talking about. I am compelled that you felt the need to make a thread deidcated to my honor.
I hope I covered everything as it was kind of hard and didn't know where to start.
Old 10-24-2005, 07:09 PM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

fight!
Old 10-24-2005, 07:11 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

LOL. No fight, You are bored arent you?
Old 10-24-2005, 07:23 PM
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute

Old 10-24-2005, 07:26 PM
Slow as Shit

LOL@ David. Hows the cars coming?
Old 10-24-2005, 07:31 PM
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute

well if this rain would stop. gf is outta town so i had to get off my ass and do something to entertain myself right? cars in many unhappy pieces under the carport. I NEED A GARAGE !!!! whats new with you? any excitement?
Old 10-24-2005, 08:27 PM
Registered Member

Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R

wow, not even gonna try and read that first post. looks like a big headache.
Old 10-24-2005, 08:32 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

I for one never thought you were a cop.

Cops can form intelligent thoughts in the form of paragraphs.
Old 10-24-2005, 08:43 PM
Registered Member

Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R

Originally Posted by FlodaSE-R
I for one never thought you were a cop.

Cops can form intelligent thoughts in the form of paragraphs.
bahahahaha

dunno why but that makes me laugh.

Quick Reply: stop talking shit