Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Stolen Thread ... read before posting

Old 06-12-2010, 10:47 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Missy has disabled reputation
Default Re: Stolen Thread ... read before posting

Originally Posted by D-Rizzle
Are these thefts still going on regularly?
Yes, they definitely still go on regularly because these shitty ass cops here in va could care less about it. It's been a while since it happened to me, but when I lived in an apartment complex in Nov. of 2008 some idiots broke into my EX coupe. They stole my brand new polished rota slipstreams that were gunmetal on the inside with carbon fiber centercaps, my purse (which had a $3,000 diamond ring in it), a handful of cd's and for some stupid ass reason...my basket of DIRTY laundry. Like I said, it was an apartment complex, so I had my laundry in my car so that I could take it up to the laundry room. I also had two twelve inch subs, but they didn't touch them or my deck. What kind of dumbass would worry more about a basket of dirty laundry, then the deck, amp and subs? I never left my car anywhere, because everyone in town wanted my wheels. The one and only night I left it at my apartment while I stayed at my boyfriends house, this is what happened. Apparently they were famous for stealing shit from this apartment complex, but yet cops still didn't patrol it enough to stop it from happening. My friend who lived right up from me had his SI and his cousins integra broken into just a few months before mine. His cousins car was only there because he was trying to sell it for him. Then our friend who lived right next to him also had his integra broken into and the wheels stolen. These are only the incidents that I know of in this parking lot, so just imagine how many other incidents there had to be.

The worst thing is that these thieves are growing bigger balls by the day. A friend of mine went to MIR a couple years ago and someone had the balls to steal his type r hatchback from there. He went back to his car to leave, and all that was left was glass on the ground where they busted out his window. The next day the cops found his car, but it was completely stripped. Who would really have the balls to steal a car from a public event like that which has so many people around? It's really sad that these assholes can't go get a job, or even sell drugs for that matter, just to make a living. They would rather go around stealing the shit that we worked so hard to buy.

Last edited by Missy; 06-12-2010 at 10:57 PM.
Old 06-12-2010, 11:01 PM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

Are these thefts still going on regularly?
Nah criminals take days off and vacation in miami. Crime is a myth set up by the illuminati and the NWO. People don't really get shot everyday either, its special effects and illusions.

"Are these thefts still going on regularly?" society lost
Old 06-17-2010, 10:03 PM

D-Rizzle has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by DOOM
Nah criminals take days off and vacation in miami. Crime is a myth set up by the illuminati and the NWO. People don't really get shot everyday either, its special effects and illusions.

"Are these thefts still going on regularly?" society lost
No need for a smart ass comment...I just haven't really heard of much in awhile. My car was stolen a few years back and I haven't had anything worth stealing since...back then there was like 4-5 car thefts a month. I understand shit in cars still gets stolen, but usually not WHOLE cars. To sum up what I was stating was that I didn't know if cars were getting stolen by the same people that got mine. I love VAdriven for its never ending amount of internet badasses...
Old 06-17-2010, 10:20 PM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

No need for a smart ass comment...I just haven't really heard of much in awhile. My car was stolen a few years back and I haven't had anything worth stealing since...back then there was like 4-5 car thefts a month. I understand shit in cars still gets stolen, but usually not WHOLE cars. To sum up what I was stating was that I didn't know if cars were getting stolen by the same people that got mine. I love VAdriven for its never ending amount of internet badasses...
took it the wrong way bro.

Last edited by DOOM; 06-17-2010 at 11:02 PM. Reason: because im awesome
Old 07-09-2010, 02:10 PM
Registered Member

Jbayyy15 has disabled reputation

Fu*& Theives
Old 07-09-2010, 02:10 PM
Registered Member

+1
Old 07-09-2010, 02:11 PM
Registered Member

x2
Old 08-14-2010, 11:38 PM
Registered Member

Missy has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Jbayyy15
Fu*& Theives
I agree...Fu*& Thieves!!!
Old 08-25-2010, 01:03 PM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

Originally Posted by Missy
Yes, they definitely still go on regularly because these shitty ass cops here in va could care less about it. It's been a while since it happened to me, but when I lived in an apartment complex in Nov. of 2008 some idiots broke into my EX coupe. They stole my brand new polished rota slipstreams that were gunmetal on the inside with carbon fiber centercaps, my purse (which had a $3,000 diamond ring in it), a handful of cd's and for some stupid ass reason...my basket of DIRTY laundry. Like I said, it was an apartment complex, so I had my laundry in my car so that I could take it up to the laundry room. I also had two twelve inch subs, but they didn't touch them or my deck. What kind of dumbass would worry more about a basket of dirty laundry, then the deck, amp and subs? I never left my car anywhere, because everyone in town wanted my wheels. The one and only night I left it at my apartment while I stayed at my boyfriends house, this is what happened. Apparently they were famous for stealing shit from this apartment complex, but yet cops still didn't patrol it enough to stop it from happening. My friend who lived right up from me had his SI and his cousins integra broken into just a few months before mine. His cousins car was only there because he was trying to sell it for him. Then our friend who lived right next to him also had his integra broken into and the wheels stolen. These are only the incidents that I know of in this parking lot, so just imagine how many other incidents there had to be.

The worst thing is that these thieves are growing bigger balls by the day. A friend of mine went to MIR a couple years ago and someone had the balls to steal his type r hatchback from there. He went back to his car to leave, and all that was left was glass on the ground where they busted out his window. The next day the cops found his car, but it was completely stripped. Who would really have the balls to steal a car from a public event like that which has so many people around? It's really sad that these assholes can't go get a job, or even sell drugs for that matter, just to make a living. They would rather go around stealing the shit that we worked so hard to buy.
Fuck.. im late on this.. but anyways.

1. Before you bash the cops.. do a ride a long with them one night. Anyone can do it.. You will see they are normally far to busy to worry about someone breaking into your car and stealing things that you shouldn't have left in your car to begin with.

2. Im sure everyone was so jealous over your ubersweet rota slipstreams.. cause rota's are the best thing on the market

3. Not trying to rant here, but it's funny when people rant and rave on here when the do something stupid (leave valuables in their car in the open) and then complain because an officer didn't come to their house immediately only to possibly write a report and tell you sorry about your stuff. Maybe take some finger prints.... Yet you have no idea what is going on in the county, how many units are working.. if some person is cranking off rounds in their front yard because the dallas cowboys fucked up during the playoffs.. you better believe you are the on the bottom of the list compared to that.
Old 10-14-2010, 10:20 AM
GDC
Registered Member

GDC has disabled reputation

Stolen from Chesterfield County about a month ago..
US p72 with s300 installed, yellow hondata casing with "010101" bordering on box.
Any info PM, thanks

Quick Reply: Stolen Thread ... read before posting