Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Stolen Thread ... read before posting

Old 04-26-2009, 08:42 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sherdog9 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Stolen Thread ... read before posting

95 si white del sol fully built and tuned skunk2 (187hp)....nasty thieves will get shot
Old 05-31-2009, 08:55 AM
Registered member

richie-rich88 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by RCR Roscoe
to the piece of shit who was in my driveway tonight. there is nothing on, in, or under my truck that you have any business with. come on back, dont run next time! we can see how good of a shot i am.

details: jeans, black hoodie no idea what race but they were tall and can run like a mo fo! seen em climbing under my tow truck parked in my driveway in the glen allen area. WTF? sat night a little after midnight. i had just walked the girl out and turned all the lights off so i guess they thought i had gone to bed but i stayed up to mess around online and heard noise outside. rest is well obvious.
" your own words "

you dont have the "right" to fire on anyone unless threatened with lethal force and can justify fear for your life. despite what you may think stealing your honda witch just may be "your life" is not the kind of justification it takes to use lethal force on another person.
Old 05-31-2009, 08:58 AM
Registered member

Originally Posted by Sherdog9
95 si white del sol fully built and tuned skunk2 (187hp)....nasty thieves will get shot
I feel the same way!

im just surprised somebody hasn't said anything about its against the law blah blah blah
watever!
Old 05-31-2009, 11:01 AM
(. )( .) & 8====>

Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'

Originally Posted by richie-rich88
" your own words "

you dont have the "right" to fire on anyone unless threatened with lethal force and can justify fear for your life. despite what you may think stealing your honda witch just may be "your life" is not the kind of justification it takes to use lethal force on another person.
hey.

nice response after 6 months he posted that.
Old 05-31-2009, 12:05 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

" your own words "

just a clarification here, it was late at night, no lights, someone in hiding on his property likely with tools who may be planning forced entry into an occupied home and unable to see if the person has a weapon... yeah, he'd be justified to shoot up to the point the person ran off the property.
Old 05-31-2009, 12:14 PM
Registered member

Originally Posted by Digital4N6
just a clarification here, it was late at night, no lights, someone in hiding on his property likely with tools who may be planning forced entry into an occupied home and unable to see if the person has a weapon... yeah, he'd be justified to shoot up to the point the person ran off the property.

I feel the same way!!!!!
Old 05-31-2009, 01:18 PM
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute

I feel the same way!!!!!
has your car or parts been stolen or has someone attempted to steal them? if no GTFO this thread. its got a purpose and thats to let people know about stolen items and help track down those items. all you are doing is attempting to stir back up a debate that you have already been on the loosing end of on another thread. This is not the place for it. if you so badly need to fail create a SPO thread about it, and although nobody is going to care at least you will get the attention you so greatly desire.

Back on topic topic... anyone have any problems at or after the east coast meet yesterday?

Last edited by RCR Roscoe; 05-31-2009 at 01:21 PM.
Old 05-31-2009, 01:43 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Originally Posted by Kim Jong Illin'
hey.

nice response after 6 months he posted that.
Looks like someone was butthurt.
Old 05-31-2009, 02:28 PM
Registered member

Originally Posted by RCR Roscoe
has your car or parts been stolen or has someone attempted to steal them? if no GTFO this thread. its got a purpose and thats to let people know about stolen items and help track down those items. all you are doing is attempting to stir back up a debate that you have already been on the loosing end of on another thread. This is not the place for it. if you so badly need to fail create a SPO thread about it, and although nobody is going to care at least you will get the attention you so greatly desire.

Back on topic topic... anyone have any problems at or after the east coast meet yesterday?

from another thread^^

If somebody came to my house and tried to steal something out of my yard or car and i catch them in the act i will open fire with no ? cuz he could have some kind of weapon that i cant c
ive had my dads and my car and my friends car broken into stolen money, wallet, ipods, pioneer navigation/dvd,cd player and somebody stole my wheels and my subs and amp.

***just a few nights ago somebody grabbed a brick from our lil trail in the front yard and bashed the back window of my house.***

shit always happens around this part of the year and christmas time around my neighborhood

so yea ive had my shit stolen thank you!

and if anybody knows somebody selling a suspension off a DC the rear struts have lowering springs forget wat brand the strut and springs are and the front i believe are on tokico struts and tokico coilovers. stolen i believe in the middle of this month right in da midlothian area.

may be involved in the breaking and entering of my friends garage!

lmk

Last edited by richie-rich88; 05-31-2009 at 06:57 PM.
Old 05-31-2009, 03:05 PM
B18C1

mischiefse7en has disabled reputation

just give up the argument, you are sure not to win.

Quick Reply: Stolen Thread ... read before posting