Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

spray paint

Old 07-17-2006, 08:12 AM
Grrrrrrr!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BigCheese has disabled reputation
Default spray paint

Has anyone ever rattle canned a car, and if so how did it turn out. I just wanted to do a basic white
Old 07-17-2006, 12:32 PM
Grrrrrrr!

Default Re: spray paint

I know SOMEONE has tried this, just tell me what happened bad or good
Old 07-17-2006, 12:34 PM
thermal efficiency

J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS

i've never tried it but i can tell you it will be bad. not even a 50 footer.
Old 07-17-2006, 12:54 PM
Function > Form

RobertE is a name known to allRobertE is a name known to allRobertE is a name known to allRobertE is a name known to allRobertE is a name known to allRobertE is a name known to all

dont even try
Old 07-17-2006, 01:00 PM
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

If I had to take a guess, I'd say about half the body kits in Virginia are spraypainted.

And I don't think I need to describe how they look. Multiply that by about 5 and you'll get the high quality paintjob that only a ricer's homeboy would love.
Old 07-17-2006, 01:39 PM
NEO VVL N1 BITCHES

JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot

acctually if you are very good and very patiant and prep and finish it really well it can be a nice paint job. i would definatly not reccomend it. to do it well with rattle cans will still cost as much as maaco and be just as bad quality. i have done it before and i say dont try it. even though the fron of my car was spraypaited and nobody ever notices, im pretty skilled with the rattle-can though . you can even paint your car with a roller and make it look good if you know what your doing https://www.vadriven.com/forums/show...ght=roll+paint
Old 07-17-2006, 03:50 PM
Grrrrrrr!

Originally Posted by MerF
If I had to take a guess, I'd say about half the body kits in Virginia are spraypainted.

And I don't think I need to describe how they look. Multiply that by about 5 and you'll get the high quality paintjob that only a ricer's homeboy would love.

you guys are right I kinda figured that but I was just looking for something to do
Old 07-17-2006, 03:52 PM
Jesus bilt my hotrod

Focal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these parts

I know someone that spray painted a car that looks 354059375 times better than half the cars that get called "clean" on this site. If you're good and have patience, it's possible. Would I do it, no.
Old 07-17-2006, 04:20 PM
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute

hot tip to rattlers is many many light coats. its a pita but its good for if your only working with one small area at a time. Dont forget PREP is everything with any paint job.
Old 07-17-2006, 11:02 PM
the DA in HONDA

power_neo has a spectacular aura aboutpower_neo has a spectacular aura about

my buddy rattlecanned his EG with filler primer and it turned out very good...it was like a pea green color with white wheels and florida plates....the car is red now though.

Quick Reply: spray paint