Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

SPOTTED: ricers in central V. 2

Old 08-20-2009, 03:31 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hondahead has disabled reputation
Default Re: SPOTTED: ricers in central V. 2

Originally Posted by warriorlax5506
I'm really not hating on your hatch, just going off looks...IMHO it looks like shit. So since apparently its a monster, I'm curious as to what you've done to it?

and i was dealt a galant so i made due with it. I wasn't going to buy a car with 150k and Type R mats in it, rather a mechanically sound and rightfully priced car that i could afford. And yes it's no turbocharged rwd car, but it is a one of a kind car that had its tranny swapped in my own garage with nothing more then a cherry picker and jack...
Lol. All I can say is people always hate and speak out on something and do not even know

what is going on with a car or project. Is my car on the ugly side? Yes, at the moment it is.

I had a friend lined up to do all the body work and paint and he skipped out on me. Big deal.

I just think its funny how everyone sees a car that hasn't had the body finished and

automatically thinks its a ricer when really its more mechanically sound than alot of there cars.

A car with a rediculous body kit , GT style wing, or dumb ass stickers all over it is a ricer. Or a

small ass car with the biggest wheels you can fit in the wheel well is a ricer IMO.
Old 08-20-2009, 03:33 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by GTWITIT
This guy has no clue............
Just the guy I need to talk to. I need a date with the dyno in a few weeks. I have called the

number for adrenalin and it never seems to go through. 1-877-turbokit? right? Well anyway

hit me up when you get the chance man.
Old 08-20-2009, 03:41 AM
Ill Boost ANYTHING!!

GTWITIT GTWITIT GTWITIT

Originally Posted by hondahead
Just the guy I need to talk to. I need a date with the dyno in a few weeks. I have called the

number for adrenalin and it never seems to go through. 1-877-turbokit? right? Well anyway

hit me up when you get the chance man.
It would ring if you called the right number lol 1-877-turboKT just use the local number 525-6738
Old 08-20-2009, 04:05 AM
Registered Member

Whoops. lol. Thanks man
Old 08-20-2009, 05:15 AM
Team-Durty

B20 Eat Sh!t has a spectacular aura aboutB20 Eat Sh!t has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by warriorlax5506
I'm really not hating on your hatch, just going off looks...IMHO it looks like shit. So since apparently its a monster, I'm curious as to what you've done to it?

and i was dealt a galant so i made due with it. I wasn't going to buy a car with 150k and Type R mats in it, rather a mechanically sound and rightfully priced car that i could afford. And yes it's no turbocharged rwd car, but it is a one of a kind car that had its tranny swapped in my own garage with nothing more then a cherry picker and jack...

1- one i dont think you planned on your post to blow up in your face but its makin me lul

2- you go from BUYING your galant to having it DEALT to you tony has had this same project for years and he spends what money on it he can since he has a family to take care of normal family bills and has to pay rent so he is doin pretty damn good especially with the times he is running at the track

3- were all sorry that the exterior of tony's car didnt meet your liking maybe you could paint it for him and while your at it throw in your ricer capabilities an paint his interior maybe then assholes like you woulnt post pictures of cars that arent really ricers

4- an finally IMO i think if you have the balls to post this picture of his car why not offer him a race since im sure your car probably has no major mods like tony's does
Old 08-20-2009, 05:47 AM
In TATTRAT we trust

BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE

Whoops. lol. Thanks man
I don't like the bumper but otherwise your hatch is still done right. Is this the same one you've had forever or a second red hatch?

Did "11SEC" or whatever his plate was (yellow hatch) wreck his car?
Old 08-20-2009, 06:23 AM
Registered Member

That car has been sold for awhile now. And yes that is the same car I have had. Lol
Old 08-20-2009, 07:31 AM
Team-Durty

B20 Eat Sh!t has a spectacular aura aboutB20 Eat Sh!t has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by BoredomRule
I don't like the bumper but otherwise your hatch is still done right. Is this the same one you've had forever or a second red hatch?

Did "11SEC" or whatever his plate was (yellow hatch) wreck his car?

he sold the yellow hatch a couple years ago then put those plates on a white coupe and then sold that then on a teal hatch that got stolen then he sold it now they are retired lol but he does have a yellow coupe now
Old 08-20-2009, 08:33 AM
In TATTRAT we trust

BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE

That car has been sold for awhile now. And yes that is the same car I have had. Lol
Adam thought you had said you bought a different one a few years back. Oh well. Running strong for a LONG time.
Old 08-20-2009, 12:25 PM
lolwat

warriorlax5506 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by B20 Eat Sh!t
1- one i dont think you planned on your post to blow up in your face but its makin me lul

2- you go from BUYING your galant to having it DEALT to you tony has had this same project for years and he spends what money on it he can since he has a family to take care of normal family bills and has to pay rent so he is doin pretty damn good especially with the times he is running at the track

3- were all sorry that the exterior of tony's car didnt meet your liking maybe you could paint it for him and while your at it throw in your ricer capabilities an paint his interior maybe then assholes like you woulnt post pictures of cars that arent really ricers

4- an finally IMO i think if you have the balls to post this picture of his car why not offer him a race since im sure your car probably has no major mods like tony's does
You're making a bigger deal out of this then it really is. Have I come off as mad or upset? u think im foamin, brah? lol. If you haven't picked up on the sarcasm in my posts then I'm sorry, your loss.

And I still want my question answered, hondahead, what have you done to your car? That isn't a callout or me trying to be like 'u ricer fagg0t!', I want to know the technical specs of your car haha.

Quick Reply: SPOTTED: ricers in central V. 2