Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

space to work on car

Old 11-08-2006, 07:01 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
zx3freak has disabled reputation
Default space to work on car

At my apartment right now I have no place to work on a car. I was wondering if anyone need a place I could rent that would be big enough for maybe 2 cars. Any ideas? Also the cheaper the better.
Old 11-10-2006, 03:13 PM
Right on!

da-nteg has disabled reputation
Default Re: space to work on car

some apartment places offer a one car garage for 100.00 a month... worth looking into.
Old 11-10-2006, 05:04 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

look around at storage units. There's a place around me that has a $200ish a month unit that is large enough to easily fit 2 cars deep, and pretty wide too.. more space than a plain jane garage in my opinion because there's more room beside the cars to work with. plenty of room for tools as well as electricity and lights, and it might be climate controlled too, i can't remember. If you could find something similar near you and a person to share it with you'd be set.
Old 11-11-2006, 10:12 AM
fuck you.

sh!ttyLS sh!ttyLS sh!ttyLS sh!ttyLS

Originally Posted by HighPSI TSi Guy
look around at storage units. There's a place around me that has a $200ish a month unit that is large enough to easily fit 2 cars deep, and pretty wide too.. more space than a plain jane garage in my opinion because there's more room beside the cars to work with. plenty of room for tools as well as electricity and lights, and it might be climate controlled too, i can't remember. If you could find something similar near you and a person to share it with you'd be set.
If you do go this route, be sure and ask if its okay to work on a car in there, some places I've seen don't allow it.