Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

This is some shit!

Old 09-03-2005, 10:31 AM
Slow as Shit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow
Default This is some shit!

Been here only a tad over 3 months and they asked if I wanted to extend. for another year. LOL. Hmmm I had to really think about that. $3600 take home per month with 700 in bills with a free house or go Home. I said HELL NO it isnt worth the money anyways.
Old 09-03-2005, 11:49 AM
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: This is some shit!

cant wait to see ya back man
Old 09-03-2005, 12:28 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Too much money to be made here, but too much bullshit to go through and the Army is becoming a joke where anyone can get in and get through training now they need 500,000 more.
Old 09-03-2005, 07:37 PM

Wangan_X has disabled reputation

i feel ya i am really getting tired of dealing with trainees
Old 09-03-2005, 08:12 PM
Slow as Shit

Originally Posted by Wangan_X
i feel ya i am really getting tired of dealing with trainees
Man we are not allowed to shark attack them(numerous DS's surrounding them and yelling when they fuck up), scream at them(come on now ).
We have to treat them and call them soldiers as if they are coming to their first duty station(what bullshit, fuck that).

They are allowed to eat cake and shit. Now get this. Our base has the highest heat casualties in the Army(95-120 during the day when we train) and yet these people said they can drink coffee and soda which dehydrates you!! Who the fuck is the genius on that one?! But they can have them. Word has it they will be able to smoke soon as well.

The Army needs 500,000 more soldiers so the Army can do 6 month tours in Iraq and be home for 36 months active duty and reserves and NG do 1 year every 5 years. So they are lowering standards, yet the generals dont think so. They are not medically discharging them like they used to for the same issues. The recruiters are sending us people with seizures and all sorts of medical"how the fuck did they get in" bullshit.

I am seriously considering retiring my Drill Sergeant hat and going Warrant Officer as i meet the requirements.
Old 09-03-2005, 09:10 PM

Wangan_X has disabled reputation

i am just hanging up the greens all together, way too much money to be made with way less bullshit. not to mention every troop complains about every little pain and then they all go get a damn profile.

smoke, they're allowed cell phones on Lee, still not allowed to smoke but cell phones c'mon.
Old 09-03-2005, 09:23 PM
Slow as Shit

Originally Posted by Wangan_X
i am just hanging up the greens all together, way too much money to be made with way less bullshit. not to mention every troop complains about every little pain and then they all go get a damn profile.

smoke, they're allowed cell phones on Lee, still not allowed to smoke but cell phones c'mon.
We make them place the cell phones in their personal bags when they fill here. granted I am OSUT and i know you guys are AIT.