Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Skyline at Starbucks tonight

Old 12-23-2006, 06:39 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
new_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond repute
Default Skyline at Starbucks tonight

I was going to Leonardo's pizza to get a pizza with my gf, and as we came around starbucks, saw a white GT-R with blue tape all over the front. Anybody else seen it around? Is this thing for real, or is it just a 240 conversion?
Old 12-23-2006, 06:40 PM
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta
Default Re: Skyline at Starbucks tonight

real deal doggy!
Old 12-23-2006, 06:54 PM
Desolation

Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch

Everyone keeps talking about exotic high end cars in the West End, and I've yet to actually see *one*.
Well, I have seen a Bentley GT, but thats different.
Old 12-23-2006, 07:16 PM
Function > Form

RobertE is a name known to allRobertE is a name known to allRobertE is a name known to allRobertE is a name known to allRobertE is a name known to allRobertE is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Mumbles
Everyone keeps talking about exotic high end cars in the West End, and I've yet to actually see *one*.
Well, I have seen a Bentley GT, but thats different.
Saw a br. green Bentley GT.. almost took off the front of my car.. only other "exotic" cars I've seen are... an exige and silver 360 modena
Old 12-23-2006, 07:29 PM
Registered Member

new_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Slimsta Jimsta
real deal doggy!
so what was with the blue tape all over it? awaiting a paint job, i presume
Old 12-23-2006, 07:32 PM
Registered Member

streetsk8er757 has disabled reputation

i beleive it is painters tape people use it to prevent any blemishes/dings from rocks and debri(sp) to the paint so they keep it looking good. Painters tape is the only tape i beleive that doesnt leave a sticky residue on any surface you put it on.
Old 12-23-2006, 08:01 PM
Smile Bitch

16jdmCX has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by streetsk8er757
i beleive it is painters tape people use it to prevent any blemishes/dings from rocks and debri(sp) to the paint so they keep it looking good. Painters tape is the only tape i beleive that doesnt leave a sticky residue on any surface you put it on.
I concur
Old 12-23-2006, 08:19 PM
ur opinion is WRONG

Ucantry has disabled reputation

your going to be seeing that car around alot now
Old 12-23-2006, 09:23 PM
BAMF

GSXRATED is a name known to allGSXRATED is a name known to allGSXRATED is a name known to allGSXRATED is a name known to allGSXRATED is a name known to allGSXRATED is a name known to all

OMG a Skyline! I never really got why everyone gets so happy in the pants over these cars. I mean yeah, they are great cars and the R34s look great, but at the price, it seems it ought to be. In japan they are just as common as civics and mustangs, it just sucks that the whole importing process into the United States is so strict that people can charge ridiculous amounts of money for them in the states. What model was is by the way R32, 33?
Old 12-23-2006, 09:29 PM
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JZS_147
your going to be seeing that car around alot now

Quick Reply: Skyline at Starbucks tonight