Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Skeet Shooting/Hunting/Fishing in Richmond

Old 02-28-2011, 10:36 AM
Doing work mofo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down
Default Skeet Shooting/Hunting/Fishing in Richmond

I know some of you hunt and fish.

Basically I hunt everything, (deer, turkey, bear, coyote, ducks, geese, squirrel, boar, elk, quail, ect) if it moves it's getting shot. From Archery season, muzzle loader, rifle, ect I hunt hard. So I am looking for some people around the area that wants to go kill some shit with me. I have permission to hunt on a 100 acre lot and a 70 acre lot. I do hunt the national forest and most of the WMA's. I fish the James and near by lakes as well as trophy trout streams in the mountains. The past few hunting buddies I have had, have been pussy whipped. So I will make this clear:

If your wife/girlfriend/mom/whatthefuckever controls what you do on a day to day basis please stay in the house where you belong. Mine is trained so I do as I please when I please.

I take alot of Guided hunts out of state, and take fishing trips in the summer several miles away. Looking for people to take the adventure and have a good time regardless if you kill something or not.

I have a John Boat setup for bass fishing and waterfowl hunting.

Skeet shooting - I do this all the time, and looking for people to get together and once again "Shoot some shit". I don't mind supplying the thrower and a few boxes of clays, even shotgun rounds for that matter.

Be mature, hold your license, I don't break rules or trespass so don't do this around me.

I plan on trap shooting this week sometime, was going to go yesterday but pussy whipped friend backed out, due to having to buy his wife some tampons and inserting them for her. (no joke)

Last edited by Hammer Down; 02-28-2011 at 11:16 AM. Reason: Grammar
Old 02-28-2011, 11:19 AM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx
Default Re: Skeet Shooting/Hunting/Fishing in Richmond

Where do you shoot trap?
Old 02-28-2011, 11:36 AM
Doing work mofo

Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down

Originally Posted by Schlong Connery
Where do you shoot trap?
I am a member of the Richmond Gun Club and use their trap ranges. And I played hell getting in. 700 bucks upfront and had to be sponsored by a member and a board member. 4 trips to the park and several weeks later. Its not for taking guest unless you dont mind spending triple on clays.
http://www.conservationparkva.com/

Or amelia wma shotgun range.
Old 02-28-2011, 11:40 AM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

I take the A/R up to Amelia when I have extra cash to splurge.

Check out http://www.oldforgesportingclays.com/

Go there every once in a while.. have some pretty challenging stations.

As far as fishing goes, i have a pond behind the house, and live where the app and james river meet.. I just don't have a boat.
Old 02-28-2011, 12:02 PM
Doing work mofo

As far as fishing goes, i have a pond behind the house, and live where the app and james river meet.. I just don't have a boat.
This webpage is not available
The webpage at http://www.oldforgesportingclays.com/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
Error 101 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET): Unknown error.

Avast is blocking that site from all browsers.

There is a pond on Lucks lane right near my house, but its over fished in the summer. How is the current and depth of the river near you? Jon boat ok? Or more canoe?
Old 02-28-2011, 12:26 PM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Freighters come in to go to port of Richmond.. im about 2 miles away from the Benjamin Harrison Bridge which is rt 106/156 that connects rt 10 and rt 5.
Old 02-28-2011, 04:03 PM
liquor&cheeseburgers

Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy

Is that the one in New Kent? I cant remember the name but had a blast.

As far as looking for a hunting buddy ill damn sure go. Ive been wanting to get a coyote for a while and had a shitty season this deer season so i need to redeem myself. Thinking about getting a bow but i need a new climber first. I do shotgun and muzzleloader and hunt deer and turkey. Ive got a decent spot and we hunt my buddies farm and might be getting a new spot closer to my house.

Old 03-01-2011, 04:33 AM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Originally Posted by Big Sexy

Is that the one in New Kent? I cant remember the name but had a blast.

As far as looking for a hunting buddy ill damn sure go. Ive been wanting to get a coyote for a while and had a shitty season this deer season so i need to redeem myself. Thinking about getting a bow but i need a new climber first. I do shotgun and muzzleloader and hunt deer and turkey. Ive got a decent spot and we hunt my buddies farm and might be getting a new spot closer to my house.

Yep thats tone one.. I just don't like that they send someone out to throw for you. Went to a place in Florida.. Quail Creek Plantation.. that was the best set up I have had.

Supposedly Dance's sporting goods in CH has a range, but you have to schedule it through them. I am trying to go check that out one day.

Are you up near City Point?
Old 03-01-2011, 07:07 AM
Registered Member

sdrawkcab has disabled reputation

I dont have a john boat anymore. I typically fish bear creek, james river, brandermill resvoir, the ponds at fort pickett, the pond off lucks. My favorite pond to fish is the one off woolridge and across from napa on midlothian. I killed 8 deer this year, yes im hungry. I love shooting clays, and visit amelia often. I take a trip to lousia often to hunt quail on a reserve.
Old 03-01-2011, 08:12 AM
Registered member

04blackA-Spec has disabled reputation

Some of the best are at Fort Pickett hunting and fishing but you have to know the spots! I work out there so i know them

Quick Reply: Skeet Shooting/Hunting/Fishing in Richmond