Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Short Police chase in Short Pump today

Old 03-08-2011, 04:31 PM
Slow as Shit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow
Default Short Police chase in Short Pump today

Wife was heading to go tanning this afternoon and right around the corner from where we live, she saw a shytload of cops and shit on Lauderdale drive opposite of where Gayton meets. Apparently some guy shoplifted and hit a cop at the mall at Short Pump.

http://www.nbc12.com/Global/story.asp?S=14211844
Old 03-08-2011, 05:03 PM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM
Default Re: Short Police chase in Short Pump today

LOL at high speed chase in short pump.. its a traffic nightmare, and to think I almost bought a home over there. Fuck sitting in traffic and dealing daily with assholes who can't drive.

I only go to short pump to shop at the mall, cause stony point doesn't have a nordstorms
Old 03-08-2011, 05:06 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

If it was in Long Pump, would it have been a Long chase?
Old 03-08-2011, 05:11 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Originally Posted by DOOM
LOL at high speed chase in short pump.. its a traffic nightmare, and to think I almost bought a home over there. Fuck sitting in traffic and dealing daily with assholes who can't drive.

I only go to short pump to shop at the mall, cause stony point doesn't have a nordstorms
LOL@ sitting in traffic. There is hardly anything remotely called traffic here. Maybe that is because I loved in NoVa for a while and got used to the hours on end for rush hour.

In all honesty it really is not that bad here.
Old 03-08-2011, 05:35 PM
C.R.E.A.M

Originally Posted by Woodrow
LOL@ sitting in traffic. There is hardly anything remotely called traffic here. Maybe that is because I loved in NoVa for a while and got used to the hours on end for rush hour.

I agree on NOVA traffic.. but sitting at stoplights FOREVER (and yes it has taken me over an hour from cox rd innsbrook to twin hickory more then once ) and fuck the weekends, people talking on phones almost crashing into you etc. (yes it could be anywhere, but short pump is mecca of idiots who can't drive)

That's kinda why a high speed chase is more them comical, people won't even get the fuck out the way for fire trucks and ambulances/police.. And even more funnier if they so happened to cut off someone while in the chase lol.
Old 03-08-2011, 05:45 PM
Slow as Shit

LOL.
Old 03-08-2011, 05:49 PM
(. )( .) & 8====>

Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'

I agree on NOVA traffic.. but sitting at stoplights FOREVER (and yes it has taken me over an hour from cox rd innsbrook to twin hickory more then once ) and fuck the weekends, people talking on phones almost crashing into you etc. (yes it could be anywhere, but short pump is mecca of idiots who can't drive)

That's kinda why a high speed chase is more them comical, people won't even get the fuck out the way for fire trucks and ambulances/police.. And even more funnier if they so happened to cut off someone while in the chase lol.
lies.
Old 03-08-2011, 05:55 PM
C.R.E.A.M

Originally Posted by Kim Jong Illin'
lies.
its true ..only good reason to be out there is to shop, maggiano's, and other fine restaurants
Old 03-08-2011, 05:56 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Originally Posted by Woodrow

When were you loving in NoVA, Phil. I missed out on all of that, and am regretful.
Old 03-08-2011, 06:06 PM
(. )( .) & 8====>

Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'

its true ..only good reason to be out there is to shop, maggiano's, and other fine restaurants
i mean, the intersection at pump/pouncy tract and broad can be annoying but you've got to be the moron if it's taking you an hour to get to twin hickory from cox.

Quick Reply: Short Police chase in Short Pump today