Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Shop to work on Honda D15B2

Old 02-25-2012, 09:45 AM
Es furioso.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee
Default Re: Shop to work on Honda D15B2

Originally Posted by FatDakLove
not sure if thread is serial
Old 02-28-2012, 03:04 PM
Sheeeit

Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch

errr i can`t recall the name but there is an all honda shop on old mechanicsville trpk near the 711. they`ll get you straight.... i never noticed you were in HS, now im semi curious just who the hell you are???
Old 02-28-2012, 07:23 PM
Banned

FatDakLove is infamous around these partsFatDakLove is infamous around these partsFatDakLove is infamous around these partsFatDakLove is infamous around these partsFatDakLove is infamous around these partsFatDakLove is infamous around these partsFatDakLove is infamous around these partsFatDakLove is infamous around these partsFatDakLove is infamous around these partsFatDakLove is infamous around these partsFatDakLove is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Captain Slow
errr i can`t recall the name but there is an all honda shop on old mechanicsville trpk near the 711. they`ll get you straight.... i never noticed you were in HS, now im semi curious just who the hell you are???
Old 02-29-2012, 09:18 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

5 years, 1400 posts, and you haven't figured out how to read the shop list thread yet?
Old 03-01-2012, 05:22 AM
Es furioso.

Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee

Originally Posted by HighPSI TSi Guy
5 years, 1400 posts, and you haven't figured out how to read the shop list thread yet?
I've looked through the list, but that shit is outdated, alot of the shops are too far, and I'm sick of hearing the same excuses over and over about why they dont want to do the work. I know that this is a lot of work, but it would also be a lot of money.

So, I made this thread asking if anyone knows a shop that WILL do the work.
Old 03-03-2012, 11:00 AM
CIMSPORT

spnamnt has disabled reputation

call s&M automotive in mechanicsville and ask bobby, he may be interested in doing it, im not sure
Old 03-03-2012, 01:06 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Kilo Lee
I've looked through the list, but that shit is outdated, alot of the shops are too far, and I'm sick of hearing the same excuses over and over about why they dont want to do the work. I know that this is a lot of work, but it would also be a lot of money.

So, I made this thread asking if anyone knows a shop that WILL do the work.
Fair enough, helps to mention that though otherwise you'll just get the same suggestions that are already in the list that you already tried. Little bit of distance traveled to do something right isn't necessarily a bad thing though, sometimes it's worth it. I have customers from as far away as illinois that have their vehicles brought here to be worked on because they trust our shop to do the work the best.
Old 03-05-2012, 04:33 PM
Es furioso.

Originally Posted by HighPSI TSi Guy
Little bit of distance traveled to do something right isn't necessarily a bad thing though, sometimes it's worth it. .
Yeah, it's just that the car can't really drive far, and I can't really afford these unrealistic towing bills.

I'm having a friend at Citizen's do the work, like 95Neon95 suggested, it's just now I need to get the engine out of the car and get it to him
Old 03-05-2012, 04:40 PM
Registered Member

100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF

For the price you spent on parts plus any cheap labor, you were better off getting a JDM D15B with warranty in there or something similar.
Old 03-05-2012, 04:47 PM
Es furioso.

Originally Posted by SHOTZY
For the price you spent on parts plus any cheap labor, you were better off getting a JDM D15B with warranty in there or something similar.
Eh, not really.
I didn't really want a swap just yet, being that there has to be more work done that simply replacing worn parts, and I would have to pay rediculous shipping, pay labor for the swap, and even with a warranty, it would probably only be the common "start-up" guarantee.

I'd much rather have an engine that I know has new parts and proper care, versus buying something from someone I don't know. I planned on maintaining/upgrading this engine anyway, it's just that it's happened far sooner than I expected.

Quick Reply: Shop to work on Honda D15B2