Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

SATS - Oct. 28th - It's on.

Old 10-06-2006, 06:27 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam
Default SATS - Oct. 28th - It's on.

Saturdays At The Shop @ Performance Autosport.

October 28th, 2006.

8pm-1am

For those that dont know...

What is S.A.T.S.?

- Overall, the whole idea of SATS is that I'm going to keep my shop open on select Saturday nights so everyone can cruise in and hang out. I'm tired of being kicked out of places to hang and being hassled by police because of a few bad apples ruining the fun for all. It's going to be a way local car enthusiasts from around the area can get together with other car enthusiasts without being hassled by police or other unwanted guests. There are a few rules however, but nothing to be worried about. If you are a true car enthusiasts looking for a nice place to hang out and chat, you wont mind.

Whats allowed?

- The dyno here at Performance Autosport will be open to anyone. Being that we are in the middle of no-where, we can dyno all night if we want. For SATS nights, the normal rates apply. That would be $75 for 3 pulls w/ air/fuel readings and some print outs. If you care to tune your car I will give you a price accordingly that night. It will be a first come/first serve basis on SATS nights.

- Come and hang out. You dont need to spend any money with us to be able to park and talk. We encourage ANYONE (any make or model) to come out, park, show your car off, talk with friends, meet people, etc. Our parking lot can easily hold 100 cars or so, feel free to fill it up. I'd like this to become something people look forward to.

Whats not allowed?

- No burnouts (OF ANY KIND), doughnuts, wreckless driving on our property. Our landlord is a very cool guy and is also a car guy. He is letting me try this out because he liked the idea. His only stipulation is that he doesnt want to come back Monday morning and have his parking lot look like a burnout box. If you leave rubber, you leave and don't come back.

- No alcohol. This is kind of an obvious one, but I still needed to put it out there. Please, if you choose to come out do not bring alcohol with you or you'll be asked to leave. Thats just common courtesy.

So, to wrap this up...If you are into blasting your stereo and testing your rev limiter in a parking lot everytime someone drives by....this is not for you. If you like showing off your car, talking about cars, dyno'ing, tuning your car, meeting other car people...SATS is for you.

For those that want to come out, here are some directions:

If coming from Richmond or from the southside by Rt. 288, via 64:
- Take 64 West towards Charlottesville. (Those taking Rt. 288, take it until it dead ends at 64 West.)
- Get off Exit 173 Rockville/Manakin.
- At the top of the hill take a left at the stoplight.
- Follow that road (Ashland Rd.) down until you see a Valero gas station on your right. Take that right onto Plaza Drive.
- After you are on Plaza drive, Performance Autosport is the 2nd building on the left...in the back.

If coming from Charlottesville via 64:
- Take 64 East towards Richmond.
- Get off Exit 173 Rockville/Manakin.
- At the top of the hill take a right at the stopsign.
- Follow that road (Ashland Rd.) down until you see a Valero gas station on your right. Take that right onto Plaza Drive.
- After you are on Plaza drive, Performance Autosport is the 2nd building on the left...in the back.
If there are any questions or concerns, post them here. More info about the shop can be found at: www.performanceautosport.com. PM me or email if you wish.

This will most likely be the last SATS of 2006, so lets make it big.
Old 10-06-2006, 06:27 PM
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok
Default Re: SATS - Oct. 28th - It's on.

Fuck this shit.
Old 10-06-2006, 07:21 PM
Registered Member

Del La Sol 1320 has disabled reputation

nice
Old 10-06-2006, 07:44 PM
Desolation

Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch

Count me in.
Old 10-06-2006, 07:55 PM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

It's Halloween, so I"ll be the guy dressed up as Spongebob Squarepants. Come say hello to me.
Old 10-06-2006, 07:58 PM
Desolation

Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch

If you fellow 757 EMF'ers need to follow me, holla atcha boi.
I know where all the outbacks are.
Old 10-06-2006, 08:07 PM
squad up!!!

To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Mumbles
If you fellow 757 EMF'ers need to follow me, holla atcha boi.
I know where all the outbacks are.
We def. need to meet up somewhere..

Lets orchestrate this shit..
Old 10-06-2006, 10:10 PM
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

Well if you 757 people wanna eat before hand holla at us...we can arrange shit
Old 10-06-2006, 10:20 PM
Registered Member

jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R

Originally Posted by blah
It's Halloween, so I"ll be the guy dressed up as Spongebob Squarepants. Come say hello to me.
what i thought we came to a decision about the school girl outfit!!!!
Old 10-07-2006, 01:14 AM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

I'm gonna try to get some locals to roll. I really want to get back down that way, I haven't seen any of you central guys since I first joined the forum years ago and didn't really know anyone.

Quick Reply: SATS - Oct. 28th - It's on.