Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Richmond meets/ events?

Old 12-28-2002, 01:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ttoklyo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Richmond meets/ events?

I just fot my car back and funning, and was wondeing if there were any meets or anyt kind of get together for the import crowd. I knoe there was one in the walmart partking lok, aond one in the target lot, but I dint see any. Coud someone lease PM me the info on the new locations (f they are still going on. I would like to meetup with other import ownes and see how itsa going. IF you dont want to post, that is fine, please pm me or email me. I am not a cop, I drive around a stock looking black talok with a16th, HKD wasgtegate. apexni, custom 3 in DP to exuast ( no cat)zzzzzzI just got the car and would like to learn more about it and maube run soeone. Please e-mail me at hko@sothome.neto r PM tp the messae. I was looking something ogint on tonight (maybe at wendies)? Thanks.
Old 12-28-2002, 11:06 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

dude.. did you somehow lose all speeling skills between here and MachV? lol.. anyways, PM me about it man.. btw, i heard you have hovoc's old engine?