Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Richmond Buffalo Wild Wings Meet January 10th, 2009!!!

Old 01-11-2009, 02:42 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Richmond Buffalo Wild Wings Meet January 10th, 2009!!!

Originally Posted by AdrenalineAuto
LOL... Wow it's amazing how a broken phone works.

Here is what happened: We all came into Bdub's, met some customers they proceeded to sit down with as at a table. Well when we get to the table some drunk 350 lb asshole starts telling us that the empty table we want to sit at is reserved for his friends.

We asked him if he's serious? Well he proceeded to mumble something. Anyway we sat down. Started talking, drinking eating.

He comes over again, trying to start something. Well we ask him a second time to leave and go to his table. He does.

He comes back a third time. Yelling "Are any of you into UFC?", one of our mechanics tells him, "Just Leave".
Second mechanic gets up, walks up to him "Dude, just go sit at your table, leave us the fuck alone"

That doesn't work... He starts yelling, get your hands off me, to everybody. While nobody is touching him.
He blatantly now turns on me the little guy. Tells me "Who the fuck are you to tell me where I should be etc"

I tell him to Leave again. Then he tries to attack me for which he gets backhanded for...and try's to fight everybody... bad idea.

Now on the car... the customer is a really good friend of ours, and left to Killington for snowboarding. And persisted that RJ, would drive his car around and that he doesn't want it to sit around.

I personally don't understand why, but that their deal. The car has been out of the shop for 3 weeks.

Also it was nice meeting some Mazda guys, until some asshole ruined the night.
thanks for clearing it up, I heard all this second hand but from a group of people. They said people took their shirts off over the car or some shit like that. Dunno ...
Old 01-11-2009, 02:44 PM
Registered Member

ludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by rlhondalvr
woooooow at last someone gets it rite...u all sound like a buncha bitchs getn storys twistd ....get it rite ...theirs always one mf dats gone fuk shit up ...its a given...over a car?dat we wrkd on?r yall dat fukn stoopid?da next idiot will get too.....dat has nothn to do with bizness...we had clients of ours with us at bdubs....lol...get it strait u bitchs
wow
Old 01-11-2009, 03:12 PM
Registered Member

RideOARdie is an unknown quantity at this point

it was my car that was at the meet.. i told adrenaline they could drive it around while i was on vacation to see if there were any kinks that needed working out... that and a two seater turbo RWD in about 6 ft. of snow seems like a ruff ride... so to clear everything up it was my car and adrenaline and more that my permission to take my car on a few joy rides...
Old 01-11-2009, 03:22 PM
SoFakinTarck!

K. Legaspi K. Legaspi K. Legaspi K. Legaspi K. Legaspi K. Legaspi K. Legaspi K. Legaspi K. Legaspi K. Legaspi K. Legaspi

Originally Posted by RotaryX7
Yeah, we didn't even get to tandem
That's what I'm upset about.

There was only one dope ass car there. Will post pictures in a little bit.
Old 01-11-2009, 03:41 PM
SoFakinTarck!

K. Legaspi K. Legaspi K. Legaspi K. Legaspi K. Legaspi K. Legaspi K. Legaspi K. Legaspi K. Legaspi K. Legaspi K. Legaspi

The Best of the Meet!

And the infamous MS6 that likes to blow-off and race everyone!

More stickers than everyone at the meet total.
Old 01-11-2009, 04:51 PM
<3

RotaryX7 RotaryX7 RotaryX7 RotaryX7

Damn check out those blue calipers.

DopeFoShoooooo
Old 01-11-2009, 04:55 PM
JMO
honky is racist

JMO JMO JMO JMO JMO JMO JMO JMO JMO JMO JMO

did anyone happen to see my monte carlo ss sittin there lol
Old 01-11-2009, 05:53 PM
little family sedan

Naoto is a splendid one to beholdNaoto is a splendid one to beholdNaoto is a splendid one to beholdNaoto is a splendid one to beholdNaoto is a splendid one to beholdNaoto is a splendid one to beholdNaoto is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by K. Legaspi
i see my car in the background! lol
Old 01-11-2009, 06:20 PM
(. )( .) & 8====>

Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'

Originally Posted by K. Legaspi

More stickers than everyone at the meet total.
someone should've thrown their wings at the car.
Old 01-11-2009, 06:21 PM
Registered Member

HiH8ter has disabled reputation

arent you the dominican dude???

Originally Posted by LoBoRsXs
shit yo. last night i was paranoid reminded me of that night in wing command lmao. we were all talkin in the corner and i see 1 cop like drive up slowly but he hides behind bushes and the other people were like it's nothing then like 5 cops come with just city lights lmao then we were like o shit then 6 cops blocked the other exit and then 1 cop stared us down for like 20 minutes lmao like 20 cops in all. good story i will say again in 10 minutes

Quick Reply: Richmond Buffalo Wild Wings Meet January 10th, 2009!!!