Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

REV-X Weekly Auto Meets (Fredericksburg)

Old 03-17-2011, 05:57 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
laserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these parts
Default Re: REV-X Weekly Auto Meets (Fredericksburg)

Originally Posted by RCE EATR
i was mad before. i mean if it wasnt for the va rides facebook, the majority of people who came to rev-x last year wouldnt have heard about it. almost everyone we asked last year how they heard about it said "on facebook". i helped you plan things and get the word out about the meet and you stabbed me in the back by having a meeting about me with the other leaders to kick me off of the leadership team and suspend me from rev-x without giving me the chance to not post anymore stupid videos. but it doesnt matter. i was just trying to make peace.

and really you're going to talk about maturity?you created a new youtube account "JeffBEvidence" and posted MY videos on there violating copyright laws for the SOLE reason of trying to make me look bad on vadriven.... thats really mature.
What this guy said
Originally Posted by laserspeeddemon
I'm not even going to respond to your posts, anymore.
Stop trolling my thread.

Last edited by laserspeeddemon; 03-17-2011 at 06:02 AM.
Old 03-17-2011, 08:21 AM
NotAcOp:)

BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux

Laser can I still troll?
Old 03-17-2011, 08:34 AM
Registered Member

laserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these parts

Sure pal!!
Old 03-17-2011, 11:34 AM
NotAcOp:)

BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux

Gooooood, Thinking of going to that photoshoot... can i just bring the mariner lol?
Old 03-17-2011, 12:15 PM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

I'M GONNA GO POOP IN THAT PARKING LOT AS SOON AS I GET OFF WORK.
Old 03-17-2011, 03:22 PM
Registered Member

team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703

Nice new thread, but rce eater noone gives a shit. keep it in pms or text message. we just need a date and time not the reason why this or that....

Last edited by team703; 03-17-2011 at 03:26 PM.
Old 03-17-2011, 03:39 PM
Oh hey

TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr

Originally Posted by team703
Nice new thread, but rce eater noone gives a shit. keep it in pms or text message. we just need a date and time not the reason why this or that....
Faggy brostang driver is faggy bro
Old 03-17-2011, 08:13 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by starbux
Gooooood, Thinking of going to that photoshoot... can i just bring the mariner lol?
Um.... sure why not.

Oh that reminds me, I should probably mention that here.

We are doing a photo shoot for the new flyers. TONIGHT @ 7:00PM

11120 Gordon Road
Fredericksburg, VA 22407.

Donkey-Punch, I would loooooooooove to have the Grand National there.

Last edited by laserspeeddemon; 03-17-2011 at 08:20 PM.
Old 03-17-2011, 08:22 PM
Registered Member

Holy cow, I got a lot of green reps in my settings. Thanx yall. Only -1001 to go. HA!

**edit** I noticed RCE EATER is now red, too. lol.

Last edited by laserspeeddemon; 03-17-2011 at 08:29 PM.
Old 03-18-2011, 05:50 AM
Registered Member

g230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these parts

ill plan to be there the 30th. hopefully ill be about done with my car for this year

Quick Reply: REV-X Weekly Auto Meets (Fredericksburg)