Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

REV-X Weekly Auto Meets (Fredericksburg)

Old 03-16-2011, 08:10 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Slow EG8 has disabled reputation
Default Re: REV-X Weekly Auto Meets (Fredericksburg)

possible to extend the meet's closing time?
Old 03-17-2011, 02:51 AM
giggity

RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR

fwiw, i wish rev-x the best sean. good luck with the meet. and if saturday wasnt the best day to have a meet, the va rides meet would most likely be on friday (still tossing the idea around to people. the general consensus has been either friday or saturday, but much more people want saturday).

and like i said before, we arent starting the va rides meet to bash rev-x, take members from rev-x, etc. we even put in the description we wish rev-x the best. we just want an alternative. last year there was a LOT of people who went to rev-x and would say a lot of negative stuff about it. maybe you didnt hear about it bc you run it, idk. there were many reasons the meet was dying out even before the whole cop fiasco. people would rather meet at dairy queen than revx, and i didnt like that. the lot on 17, in my opinion as well as the opinion of a lot of others, is in a more convenient location. even when rev-x started, i told you having it several miles from 95 off a side road wasnt going to be ideal. and a lot of people didnt like that. a lot of people like to come and go in groups, and its hard to do that with tons of traffic lights and having it be on a one lane road where anyone could pull out and break the group up. alot of people also werent happy it was at a church, even though it doesnt really matter. and people were very unhappy with the cop situation last year. with that said, its not a bad meet. i wish you the best with it.

and also, even after your little rant on here the other day on here, i havent been badmouthing rev-x. just telling the many people that have asked me what happened with me and rev-x the truth. i was on the leadership team and had videos on youtube racing and driving fast. i told them i added you one day as a friend on youtube and you messaged me on facebook saying i cant do stuff like that. after that i had NO INTENTION of posting any other racing or driving fast or reckless videos... until i found out about the meeting you were going to have with the other guys in the leadership team about me, and you specifically told them to not tell me anything about the meeting. so basically you were talking about me behind my back, not giving me a chance to defend myself or do anything. this kinda irritated me, so i said okay... hes gonna do this anyway, ill post whatever videos i want now. and you decided to remove me from the leadership team, which i understand completely, and decided to suspend me from rev-x, which in my opinion was going over the top. i havent been saying a lot of bad stuff about you or the meet, just everything i just posted there. a lot of people (including myself) were still under the impression that if you get a ticket near rev-x the night of rev-x, that you get suspended from rev-x since thats how it was last year. im glad you arent doing that anymore. if anyone says anything about that, ill be sure to correct them.

anyway like i said, good luck with the meet.

Last edited by RCE EATR; 03-17-2011 at 03:06 AM.
Old 03-17-2011, 03:57 AM
NotAcOp:)

BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux

Woooow lol what?

Originally Posted by RCE EATR
fwiw, i wish rev-x the best sean. good luck with the meet. and if saturday wasnt the best day to have a meet, the va rides meet would most likely be on friday (still tossing the idea around to people. the general consensus has been either friday or saturday, but much more people want saturday).

and like i said before, we arent starting the va rides meet to bash rev-x, take members from rev-x, etc. we even put in the description we wish rev-x the best. we just want an alternative. last year there was a LOT of people who went to rev-x and would say a lot of negative stuff about it. maybe you didnt hear about it bc you run it, idk. there were many reasons the meet was dying out even before the whole cop fiasco. people would rather meet at dairy queen than revx, and i didnt like that. the lot on 17, in my opinion as well as the opinion of a lot of others, is in a more convenient location. even when rev-x started, i told you having it several miles from 95 off a side road wasnt going to be ideal. and a lot of people didnt like that. a lot of people like to come and go in groups, and its hard to do that with tons of traffic lights and having it be on a one lane road where anyone could pull out and break the group up. alot of people also werent happy it was at a church, even though it doesnt really matter. and people were very unhappy with the cop situation last year. with that said, its not a bad meet. i wish you the best with it.

and also, even after your little rant on here the other day on here, i havent been badmouthing rev-x. just telling the many people that have asked me what happened with me and rev-x the truth. i was on the leadership team and had videos on youtube racing and driving fast. i told them i added you one day as a friend on youtube and you messaged me on facebook saying i cant do stuff like that. after that i had NO INTENTION of posting any other racing or driving fast or reckless videos... until i found out about the meeting you were going to have with the other guys in the leadership team about me, and you specifically told them to not tell me anything about the meeting. so basically you were talking about me behind my back, not giving me a chance to defend myself or do anything. this kinda irritated me, so i said okay... hes gonna do this anyway, ill post whatever videos i want now. and you decided to remove me from the leadership team, which i understand completely, and decided to suspend me from rev-x, which in my opinion was going over the top. i havent been saying a lot of bad stuff about you or the meet, just everything i just posted there. a lot of people (including myself) were still under the impression that if you get a ticket near rev-x the night of rev-x, that you get suspended from rev-x since thats how it was last year. im glad you arent doing that anymore. if anyone says anything about that, ill be sure to correct them.

anyway like i said, good luck with the meet.
Old 03-17-2011, 04:01 AM
giggity

RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR

Originally Posted by starbux
Woooow lol what?
..... what what? lol. i know i typed a lot. i was up early and couldnt sleep and i type pretty fast so its easy for it to get long haha
Old 03-17-2011, 04:03 AM

BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux

Can I get cliffs and capital letters?
Old 03-17-2011, 04:06 AM
giggity

Can I get cliffs and capital letters?
lol basically i wish rev-x the best. the va rides meet is nothing against rev-x, just a new meet at a different spot. i personally havent been talkin shit about rev-x, just answering peoples questions about why im not a leader anymore. and im glad they arent suspending people who get tickets by rev-x the nights of the meets like before

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
Old 03-17-2011, 04:10 AM

Lol thanks dick for the alphabet
Old 03-17-2011, 04:15 AM
giggity

Lol thanks dick for the alphabet
haha you said capital letters?
Old 03-17-2011, 05:10 AM
Registered Member

laserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by RCE EATR
Very long post that, most will not read.
Wow, that's a very different demeanor then when you IM'ed me on facebook. Before it was like "y u so mad bro?" no it it's like "y u so cheeky, mate?"
It was very well clear the reasons you were removed and you can blur or twist the facts as you want, it doesn't change the truth. Like I said in my previous post(s): if you are not mature enough to accept responsibility for your own actions, then you aren't mature enough to run a meet.

You know what? I'm not even going to respond to your posts, anymore.

Last edited by laserspeeddemon; 03-17-2011 at 05:38 AM.
Old 03-17-2011, 05:53 AM
giggity

Originally Posted by laserspeeddemon
Wow, that's a very different demeanor then when you IM'ed me on facebook. Before it was like "y u so mad bro?" no it it's like "y u so cheeky, mate?"
It was very well clear the reasons you were removed and you can blur or twist the facts as you want, it doesn't change the truth. Like I said in my previous post(s): if you are not mature enough to accept responsibility for your own actions, then you aren't mature enough to run a meet.

You know what? I'm not even going to respond to your posts, anymore.
i was mad before. i mean if it wasnt for the va rides facebook, the majority of people who came to rev-x last year wouldnt have heard about it. almost everyone we asked last year how they heard about it said "on facebook". i helped you plan things and get the word out about the meet and you stabbed me in the back by having a meeting about me with the other leaders to kick me off of the leadership team and suspend me from rev-x without giving me the chance to not post anymore stupid videos. but it doesnt matter. i was just trying to make peace.

and really you're going to talk about maturity?you created a new youtube account "JeffBEvidence" and posted MY videos on there violating copyright laws for the SOLE reason of trying to make me look bad on vadriven.... thats really mature.

Quick Reply: REV-X Weekly Auto Meets (Fredericksburg)