Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

red mustang on 288 this morning?

Old 02-16-2007, 08:28 AM
BAMF

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GSXRATED is a name known to allGSXRATED is a name known to allGSXRATED is a name known to allGSXRATED is a name known to allGSXRATED is a name known to allGSXRATED is a name known to all
Default Re: red mustang on 288 this morning?

Originally Posted by Nic
Your white one is slow too
Haha, of course it is, it's a mustang .
Old 02-16-2007, 01:45 PM
Registered Member

Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars

Originally Posted by 5177
It was me that smoked you.
lol f'real? nice. Next time I see you, maybe ill have learned to hit fourth gear and not get smoked quite as bad
Old 02-18-2007, 05:32 AM
Registered Member

Carnisedo has disabled reputation

Lol I had a a 2k GT and lets just say that unless your Honda is Turbo/Supercharged and sprayin you aint gonna keep up
Old 02-18-2007, 05:42 AM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

Is Chad home? Maybe it was him? Of course, I know that Honda better have a jet pack stuffed in it's ass to keep up with his car. I know he lives out towards that direction somewhere though
Old 02-18-2007, 08:11 AM
Registered Member

Unfortunately, there is no jet pack strapped to my honda lol. But it does sound like a darn good idea... If anybody wants to finance "project go really effing fast"
Old 02-18-2007, 09:04 AM
Registered Member

sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue

Originally Posted by Carnisedo
Lol I had a a 2k GT and lets just say that unless your Honda is Turbo/Supercharged and sprayin you aint gonna keep up
are you serious? A stock gt isn't something to brag about and i know of plenty all motor hondas that would hand one its ass. A modded GT is a whole different story though .
Old 02-18-2007, 11:10 AM
Registered Member

LowTech1 has a spectacular aura aboutLowTech1 has a spectacular aura about

I'm with the honda kid on this one.
Old 02-18-2007, 11:24 AM
BAMF

GSXRATED is a name known to allGSXRATED is a name known to allGSXRATED is a name known to allGSXRATED is a name known to allGSXRATED is a name known to allGSXRATED is a name known to all

Hahaa, I really hope he had more than a stock GT to be bragging about something. A swapped Honda could make that GT look like a taurus.
Old 02-18-2007, 11:48 AM
TERMIN8

ThroatyStang has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Nic
Is Chad home? Maybe it was him? Of course, I know that Honda better have a jet pack stuffed in it's ass to keep up with his car. I know he lives out towards that direction somewhere though
I dont think Chad is home. He lives down the street from me though. We found out what my clutch issue was today. Smoked TOB.
Old 02-18-2007, 12:03 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Carnisedo
Turbo/supercharged and spraying? As you may have noticed, my little thingy says "h22a" which most likely means, my honda has an h22a. I'll cut you some slack here, since most muscle car owners who've challenged me didn't really like honda, therefore didnt bother learning about honda motors. However, lemme give you some background. The h22a has 200bhp. H22a prelude with i/h/e and tuned properly should run about 14 flat with a lil over 200whp (yes, they weigh very little). Boosted H22 is a whole different story. Run 9 psi, and you cant expect anything less than 300 whp. In order to spray and turbo/supercharge, the motor would have to be built, since it has a 10.6:1 CR. So basically, when you say that my prelude would have to be sprayed and boosted to beat your mustang, I hope you're running low 12s or 11s to back that up. Granted, my h22a is neither boosted nor sprayed, so it only runs 14s, but I still think unless ur mustang is modded, I'd have a good shot at total ownage
With that being said, do not mistake this post for me saying my car is fast lol, I know that my car is prolly one of the slower ones on this forum, im just saying... think before you post.

Quick Reply: red mustang on 288 this morning?