Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Pushed a cavy out of a river

Old 05-26-2003, 12:08 AM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx
Thumbs down Pushed a cavy out of a river

Ever pushed a chevy cavaleir out of 3 feet of flooded water? Well i did for the first time tonight.Pushin a car backwards out of raging flood waters in clothes is no fun. As soon as he hit the water the car stalled. Good thing i saw him hit the brakes when he did or the accord would have had its front end tore off..The water was a good 2 inches deep inside of the cavalier...high water+fiberglass=no good..And ABS is a bunch of cause mine didnt work.. So close to home yet we were so far away...Newbys bridge road sucks
Old 05-26-2003, 08:22 AM
Registered Member

Chasinracing is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey 5th Gen I told you the water was high when I almost stalled the GT out. That really sucks for Manuel though. Those rains did suck last night my creek was up higher then it was during Hurricane Floyd.
Old 05-26-2003, 10:52 AM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

it was above my knees tryin to push the cavy out, but all seems well this morning...but i do have a feeling it will smell like shit for quite a while...i guess thats better than it dying in the river
Old 05-26-2003, 10:54 AM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

had to drive 25 down beach last night because it was raining so damn hard
Old 05-26-2003, 01:56 PM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

we were doing 30 and the water snuck up on us man...we didnt see it until he was to far in it...yeah it was really bad last night...surprised it didnt rip off my front end a few times