VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Central VA (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/central-va-15/)
-   -   Price of tow? (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/central-va-15/price-tow-56664/)

804GSX91 06-14-2004 05:50 AM

Price of tow?

Hey Everybody,

I was wondering for anybody that tows cars, about how much would it cost to tow a car from Rockville Mankin/Sabot area to route 301 down mechnicville? I am going to get my civic towed to my friends house and i'm just wondering on price. Thanks alot

....AJ.... 06-14-2004 06:01 AM

Re: Price of tow?

Originally Posted by 804GSX91
Hey Everybody,

I was wondering for anybody that tows cars, about how much would it cost to tow a car from Rockville Mankin/Sabot area to route 301 down mechnicville? I am going to get my civic towed to my friends house and i'm just wondering on price. Thanks alot

"you could push this across the finish line, or tow it." hahaha!! I hate that movie. Had some lines that were so stupid they were actually funny. :D

chosunman 06-14-2004 06:54 AM

Keep in mind, towing companies and their owners are the lowest forms of human life, next to shit stains on a toilet. You'll prob. get ripped off no matter who you call, so my guess is which shitbag you want to give your money too.

804GSX91 06-14-2004 07:14 AM

yeah i know it will probably cost a good 70 or 80 dollars at least,thanks guys,anybody else

LOCO 06-14-2004 07:41 AM

wait for john (trueblueGT) to post, his brother own s a tow company and I am sure he can prob. work something out for ya.

804GSX91 06-14-2004 07:43 AM

ok cool thanks loco

Computer_Nerd 06-14-2004 09:25 AM

I have a trailer if you have something to pull it. I need to use my truck to get around, though. My trailer gets borrowed a bit, lemmie know as soon as possible if you need it. Can also rent a cheapie two wheel dolly trailer (two wheels of the car on the trailer, two dragging behind) from UHaul.

....AJ.... 06-14-2004 09:27 AM

Originally Posted by Not Stock
I have a trailer if you have something to pull it. I need to use my truck to get around, though. My trailer gets borrowed a bit, lemmie know as soon as possible if you need it. Can also rent a cheapie two wheel dolly trailer (two wheels of the car on the trailer, two dragging behind) from UHaul.

The UHaul should only cost about 30 bucks, maybe even less. Just figuring because it cost me 50 to tow my ride from SC to here on a full auto transport.

804GSX91 06-14-2004 10:56 AM

that would work,not i just have to find a truck to tow the trailer, i see if i can find one,thanks guys

Computer_Nerd 06-14-2004 12:20 PM

Auto transport between major cities is no big deal if you pick up from Amtrak (or other destination). Cost is incurred for localized deliveries due to labor and insurance. Cheaper to insure a fully loaded train transport than an individual tow truck going down residential streets. ;)