Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Possible learn to ride?

Old 04-29-2011, 06:37 AM
Punch the dot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle!
Default Possible learn to ride?

Anyone in the Henrico/Glen Allen area interested in giving some motorcycle riding lessons??

Since I take the bus to work now, seriously considering getting a bike.

Would like to learn/ride prior to taking the course or buying one.

Of course, you will be compensated...

think about it...
Old 04-29-2011, 06:51 AM
TonzAGunz

Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88
Default Re: Possible learn to ride?

taking the msf course is the best idea...you can walk in there not even knowing how to start a motorcycle, abuse their bikes for two full days and walk out a fairly competent rider. plus you can usually get a discount on your insurance for completing a "rider improvement program"

no offense, but being a motorcycle owner and rider I would never let anyone else touch or ride my bike whether they have experience or not. i can discuss how to ride/shift/start/operate a motorcycle all day but riding lessons probably wouldnt happen. most riders are like that about their bikes.

(hope im not coming off as an asshole, im definitely not meaning to. just trying to shed some light on how most of the people i know that are owners and riders are about their bikes)
Old 04-29-2011, 08:43 AM
Punch the dot

Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle!

Originally Posted by Dubee88
taking the msf course is the best idea...you can walk in there not even knowing how to start a motorcycle, abuse their bikes for two full days and walk out a fairly competent rider. plus you can usually get a discount on your insurance for completing a "rider improvement program"

no offense, but being a motorcycle owner and rider I would never let anyone else touch or ride my bike whether they have experience or not. i can discuss how to ride/shift/start/operate a motorcycle all day but riding lessons probably wouldnt happen. most riders are like that about their bikes.

(hope im not coming off as an asshole, im definitely not meaning to. just trying to shed some light on how most of the people i know that are owners and riders are about their bikes)
Nope, just have to be good friends I suppose.. and of course, if the bike was damaged, I would pay for it.

Just taking a shot in the dark.
Old 04-29-2011, 05:28 PM
Ich liebe Bier

BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin

I'd offer, but the bike is in pieces right now. Getting it ready for NJMP next weekend.
Old 04-30-2011, 06:43 AM
TonzAGunz

Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88

Originally Posted by Kyle!
Nope, just have to be good friends I suppose.. and of course, if the bike was damaged, I would pay for it.

Just taking a shot in the dark.
gotcha, i was just putting my two cents in...good luck. regardless, i would still recommend the msf course
Old 04-30-2011, 11:12 AM
liquor&cheeseburgers

Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy

Wing it
Old 05-26-2011, 03:22 PM
Anti "DONK"

ShortyzKustomz has disabled reputation

Dude the MSF course over off Lewistown Rd. offers a Pre Starter course for like $90 and the only rule is you must know how to ride a bicycle, Everything else is provided. Id do that!