Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Pimp ass camaro

Old 03-23-2005, 01:14 PM
Jesus bilt my hotrod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Focal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Pimp ass camaro

You really are THAT dumb. It's a pity.
Old 03-23-2005, 01:21 PM
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

Originally Posted by Focal X
bravo excellent come back......and I am supposed to be dumb. Please just leave and STFU
Old 03-23-2005, 01:48 PM
Registered Member

jdmhonda is an unknown quantity at this point

get out of the fucking richmond forum and go back to your 757 forum. there's no reason for you to come in here and start trashing trash with someone who is a regular in our forum. how would you like it if we came in your 757 forum and started talking shit? you wouldn't. go back to where you came from.
Old 03-23-2005, 01:52 PM
Jesus bilt my hotrod

Focal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by jdmhonda
how would you like it if we came in your 757 forum and started talking shit? you wouldn't. go back to where you came from.
That would be a stupid move on your part, you guys can't properly operate outside of your regional bubble.
Old 03-23-2005, 02:17 PM
No Turbo & No Talon

Turbo Talon has disabled reputation

i see trouble coming
Old 03-23-2005, 03:08 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

This thread reminds me why those who share the same mother should never breed.
Old 03-23-2005, 03:11 PM
Registered Member

ClassicJDMCars has disabled reputation

That would be a stupid move on your part, you guys can't properly operate outside of your regional bubble.
God, this guy is like a little fly... he wants to be a "internet badass" haha... well guess what dude, you win you're right no one cares about you and your pathetic little life. You used to own a Skyline? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA Thats great.... I'm sure you did, but GT4 doesn't count you little cunt.
Old 03-23-2005, 03:12 PM
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah yeah lets make a stab at the "because some people dont think I like domestics" bullshit. hey anyone beat a dead horse lately?

get over yourself man
Old 03-23-2005, 03:15 PM
Jesus bilt my hotrod

Originally Posted by Chris4130
God, this guy is like a little fly... he wants to be a "internet badass" haha... well guess what dude, you win you're right no one cares about you and your pathetic little life. You used to own a Skyline? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA Thats great.... I'm sure you did, but GT4 doesn't count you little cunt.
I never had a skyline, you're not very keen on picking up sarcasm. There seems to be an influx of stupid people lately.

Yeah, I'm an internet badass cause I laugh at those not fortunate enough to have common sense.

Last edited by Focal E46; 03-23-2005 at 03:20 PM.
Old 03-23-2005, 04:09 PM
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

Originally Posted by LOCO
yeah yeah lets make a stab at the "because some people dont think I like domestics" bullshit. hey anyone beat a dead horse lately?

get over yourself man
LOCO your rock man

Quick Reply: Pimp ass camaro