Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Performance Shops/Machine Shops

Old 02-13-2003, 05:59 AM
Golden Girls #1 Fan!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts
Default Performance Shops/Machine Shops

So where is there any performance shops up here? Im towards Charlottesville and stoped at a place called Sundance Customs in Gordonsville ... the guy wanted 675 bucks to install some 4:10's in .... I know of a few in Hampton Roads might just wait till I go down there cause the guys at Hole Shot are pretty damn cool ... I had a fucktard from MAS put in my guages and never knew it but when the dumbass put in my Oil Pressure guage the plastic line was cut so he wrapped electrical tape around the line ... well that never lasted and when I went to change a bulb after about a year i find oil all behind my dash ... other than that ... Bob is the only other guy ive talked to their and is cool as hell ... just wondering what experiances yall have had with shops up in Central Virginia and how good are prices? Im also including like machine shops ... to do work to my block ... most everything else I can do ... just rather have someone else do it cause its cold as hell ... and I have no garage ...
Old 02-13-2003, 12:26 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

I know of a good place that does good work, and recommend them. Even have friends that recommend the place. He will do the job right the first time. He is not too expensive either, and fabricates everything including building his own rail cars, and drag cars. They specialize in rear gears. They are in the southside of Richmond, called Stampers Hi Performance. try them.
Old 02-13-2003, 04:04 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

DJ @ ET motorsports is good, and i think Adam has a friend or sometihng in C-ville with a shop.. i dno't think either do domestics though.. one of them might know where to send you though.. i believe there is a place that does domestic stuff down the road from ET.. Ian probably knows, i'll make sure he sees this thread tommorrow...
Old 02-13-2003, 06:03 PM
natural aspirated

LETHAL EFI is an unknown quantity at this point

90... i have a shop in powhatan...EFI PERFORMANCE.
Old 02-13-2003, 07:17 PM
Non-Driving Fuck

HondaAdict is an unknown quantity at this point

Creative Customs in Fredericksburg, VA
Old 02-16-2003, 02:12 PM
before you were here

caeavesRSX-S has disabled reputation

Rosen Autosport in Richmond....Performance Direct off Laburnum near the airport....and we cant forget Inline Pro
Old 02-16-2003, 03:17 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Sorry but Rosen closed. He is no longer.
Old 02-16-2003, 06:05 PM
H22a All The Way

gtracer2b is an unknown quantity at this point

someone's gonna get very lucky and get their hands on that dyno, cuz whoever does is gonna pull some major business with it if they do it right
Old 02-16-2003, 06:23 PM
Slow as Shit

I think someone already has the dyno
Old 02-16-2003, 07:01 PM
H22a All The Way

gtracer2b is an unknown quantity at this point

who?

Quick Reply: Performance Shops/Machine Shops