Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Performance Autosport in Richmond VA is looking for a Technician/Fabricator

Old 06-21-2009, 10:53 AM
life is good boosted

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to all
Default Performance Autosport in Richmond VA is looking for a Technician/Fabricator

Performance Autosport in Richmond VA is looking for a Technician/Fabricator...maybe even two

What an opportunity for some guys in our area! Performance Autosport's business is booming and they're looking to add another tech or maybe even two to their staff...it's out of my league of capabilities but I thought some of you guys may want to look into it that do the good stuff for a living. They have dedicated "do whatever it takes" service levels and offer a great workplace:salute:

here's a link:

Technician/Fabricator wanted Richmond Virginia
Old 06-21-2009, 11:22 AM
Registered Member

reneponac will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Performance Autosport in Richmond VA is looking for a Technician/Fabricator

Mark is great friend and a great guy in general as is Kevin. Very fair place to work from what I've seen and I've know these guys for years now. If this was my line of work I'd be all over this. They have high expectations for your work quality but you couldnt ask for a cooler place to work from what I've seen. I've got video from Saturday of a 680+rwhp IMSA car to prove how awesome that place is to be day in and day out.
Old 06-21-2009, 01:17 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow
Default Re: Performance Autosport in Richmond VA is looking for a Technician/Fabricator

Hopefully you guys find your techs. This is a great opportunity considering how fragile the automotive industry is, these guys are still booming.
Old 06-21-2009, 04:38 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Yes, we are definitely looking actively for more highly skilled techs to grow with us and our company. We have very high standards and aren't looking for anyone without several years of experience. We do not have time to teach someone on the job, they need to be self sufficient and ready to work.

Our shop carries a very fast pace and zero tolerance for anything half ass. We build cars for people all over the US and our reputation speaks for itself. We will not sugar-coat what we expect of you. We expect the best.

If you think you fit the bill please give Mark or I a call at the shop, 804-784-8851 or email me your resume/background to Kevin@PerformanceAutosport.com

If there are any questions feel free to post them here or PM me.
Old 06-21-2009, 06:35 PM
Registered Member

Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost

This is a nice opportunity for a talented and motivated tech to work for a top-shelf shop that does it once and does it right.
Old 06-23-2009, 09:19 AM
the baddest assed

MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE

any thought to subcontracting?
Old 06-23-2009, 11:02 AM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

What do you have in mind? PM or come talk to us.
Old 06-27-2009, 05:57 PM
Registered Member

kx125dude has a reputation beyond reputekx125dude has a reputation beyond reputekx125dude has a reputation beyond reputekx125dude has a reputation beyond reputekx125dude has a reputation beyond reputekx125dude has a reputation beyond reputekx125dude has a reputation beyond reputekx125dude has a reputation beyond reputekx125dude has a reputation beyond repute

scott bumgarner from texaco said he was intrested.

jk.. but seriosuly i've met mark when hes come up to canterburry a couple times to talk with mike and i've heard nothing but great things about mark and all of you all at PAS.

Last edited by kx125dude; 06-27-2009 at 05:59 PM.
Old 06-27-2009, 05:58 PM
(. )( .) & 8====>

Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'

Originally Posted by kx125dude
scott bumgarner from texaco said he was intrested.
V
V
V
V

Originally Posted by FlimFlam
What do you have in mind? PM or come talk to us.
Old 06-27-2009, 06:49 PM
Registered Member

He was kidding, we know Scotty well.

Quick Reply: Performance Autosport in Richmond VA is looking for a Technician/Fabricator