Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Performance Autosport August Dyno Deals and News...

Old 07-24-2006, 07:13 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam
Default Performance Autosport August Dyno Deals and News...

Performance Autosport is expanding. Thats right, we ran out of room about 6 months ago and we finally struck a deal with our lanlord to take a big chunk out of his building and expand. This doesnt really mean anything to anyone here, just sharing the news. This new area will be our new car showroom so we can finally get back to keeping the cars inside all the time and not getting crap all over them while we cut and weld up cars putting suspension systems in. We will supposidly be "moving in" by August 1st, but it may be a few days to a week late...

And now for the Dyno deals...

It seems our dyno traffic throughout weekdays has gotten slow, maybe it's the heat I dunno. This has also created a problem on the weekends when I'm slammed with cars to dyno AND tune w/o enough time to do so. So I asked Mark if we could try to change things up. I decided that we will charge $60 for all dynos (3 pulls) from Monday-Friday, with air/fuel and prinouts. The hourly rate, instead of $150 will now be $125. Tuners that bring repeat business will get further discounts. Remember to ask for this deal or you will not get it. This is a limited discount to those on forums I frequent. Again, this is Monday-Friday ONLY.

Weekend rates are our standard $75/3 pulls, $150hr.
Old 07-24-2006, 07:21 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd
Default Re: Performance Autosport August Dyno Deals and News...

Old 07-24-2006, 07:29 AM
thermal efficiency

J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS

frost are you reading this?
Old 07-24-2006, 07:40 AM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Forgot to add, this deal is only good August 1st-31st.

And please call 804-784-8851, contact me at Kevin@PerformanceAutosport, or PM me here to schedule some dyno time.
Old 07-24-2006, 07:43 AM
TERMIN8

ThroatyStang has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by FlodaSE-R
Performance Autosport is expanding. Thats right, we ran out of room about 6 months ago and we finally struck a deal with our lanlord to take a big chunk out of his building and expand. This doesnt really mean anything to anyone here, just sharing the news. This new area will be our new car showroom so we can finally get back to keeping the cars inside all the time and not getting crap all over them while we hack up cars putting suspension systems in. We will supposidly be "moving in" by August 1st, but it may be a few days to a week late...

And now for the Dyno deals...

It seems our dyno traffic throughout weekdays has gotten slow, maybe it's the heat I dunno. This has also created a problem on the weekends when I'm slammed with cars to dyno AND tune w/o enough time to do so. So I asked Mark if we could try to change things up. I decided that we will charge $60 for all dynos (3 pulls) from Monday-Friday, with air/fuel and prinouts. The hourly rate, instead of $150 will now be $125. Tuners that bring repeat business will get further discounts. Again, this is Monday-Friday ONLY.

Weekend rates are our standard $75/3 pulls, $150hr.
"If theres a heaven on Earth, its VIR." -Paul Newman that funny you put that in your profile, my uncle races against him in the SCCA all the time in his Porsche 914/6 that won the 24hr Daytona.
Old 07-24-2006, 08:21 AM
He's like the wind

MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC

If I've already got the SCT tuner, can you do a custom tune for that?
Old 07-24-2006, 08:45 AM
Registered Member

sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue

cant wait to see the expanded shop
Old 07-24-2006, 09:17 AM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Any SCT tuner can make a tune. They just use the Xcal/Xcal2 to load it into the car. Usually they come with 1 or 2 tunes(JMS gives 3 tunes)

Last edited by Woodrow; 07-24-2006 at 09:20 AM.
Old 07-24-2006, 09:21 AM
Registered Member

Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost

Originally Posted by Rally Red 98
frost are you reading this?
Yeah I am.... I am hoping to get the dyno for 2 hours for myself somewhere rounf the middle to end of Aug... I'll post on our board the day, and if anyone wants tuning all they'll pay is for the dyno and buy me a fucking slurpee cuz I swear that PAS place was built right next to the sun... I think Kev will agree
Old 07-24-2006, 09:29 AM
Registered Member

Yes, if you have a Xcal1/2 I can tune it.

And yes, Goochland is actually on the equator...anyone that says different hasnt visited here.

Quick Reply: Performance Autosport August Dyno Deals and News...