Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Paintball Fields

Old 02-12-2007, 10:14 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Slow EG8 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Paintball Fields

i was talking to joesHB

since you come down alot you must know steve.
Old 02-13-2007, 06:28 AM
Registered Member

JoesHB has disabled reputation

Distance isn't a problem guys. I'd be willing to drive for a field that's highly recommended.
Old 02-13-2007, 08:54 AM
In TATTRAT we trust

BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE

http://www.pbreview.com/fields/48/

has personal reviews as well. I cannot find the really good one, its somewhere in the high pages of my google search.

I'd recommend splat brothers in hopewell. Don and Ron are the shit!
Old 02-13-2007, 12:15 PM
Registered Member

Samuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these parts

I thought total eclispe completely sucked bigtime all the lil punk HS kids yelling about masks and plugs constantly, i felt like smacking 1 of them lil geeks..

All the 1's i've been to i liked powerline paintball the best its on rt616 in stafford.. Good people laid back can ride your 4 wheeler around etc.. They have a speed ball and 2 courses right on the powerline 1 with a bridge and lil houses etc.. Then they have 1 called the junkyard with old car parts etc cheap but a decent setup.. Then the other field is straight woods with log bunkers and piles of brush etc.. Thier not always crowded but if you bring a few friends you will enjoy it..
Old 02-13-2007, 12:43 PM
MAGICAL FRIENDSHIP

streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp

If your talking about them yelling about wearing your mask and keeping your barrel covered / plugged then they should be. A professional field should maintain a safe environment so the game can be taken serious.
Old 02-13-2007, 01:32 PM
Registered Member

Samuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these parts

I think a grown man knows when and how to put on a mask or plug the gun and be safe they we're completely annoying and went overboard.. I don't need some teenage geek hollering at me to put it in constantly before i've walked 2 feet everybody i was with hated it.. They had 1 speedball field and 1 shit field in the back when i went it sucked i'd never waste my money thier again.. I'd rather go to PEVs with a bunch of cheaters constantly wiping off paint..
Old 02-13-2007, 03:47 PM
No

Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64

DONT go to fort eustis... worst place in the world... youll get like some 12 year old kids playing with you thinkin there "all that" and theres an old chick that works there thats a #$@$#@.... plus they'll call the MP's if you use your "own" paint instead of a $80 case...

that place sucks.
Old 02-13-2007, 04:05 PM
Banned

recz0r is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by streetlamp
If your talking about them yelling about wearing your mask and keeping your barrel covered / plugged then they should be. A professional field should maintain a safe environment so the game can be taken serious.
qft, youre retarded if you arent safe, but then again youll realize that when you get shot and lose an eye.

they say that at 200fps if a paintball hits your eye, even with closed lids, it will cause your eye to burst, so you risk it, i personally enjoy seeing out of both eyes.