Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

One of my Privates is from Central Va

Old 08-06-2005, 06:04 AM
Slow as Shit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow
Default One of my Privates is from Central Va

Ha ha ha ha. and she quit on day #2. Froumd freakin louisa county and shit.

Man this is seriously pissing us off, we can not yell and scream at them anymore since our Brigade Commander ordered us to not swarm them, shark attack them, etc. His son dropped out of West Point because he couldnt handle the yelling and discipline(Why he told us that I don't know)

However, there are other means to train them and teach them how to be disciplined They learned what 12 pissed off Drill Sergeants can do to make you stronger.

So whats new back in the world?
Old 08-06-2005, 09:49 AM
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: One of my Privates is from Central Va

YOU MOTHERFUCKERS NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP STAND SRAIGHT AND FLY RIGHT OR IM GOING TO SHOVE MY FOOT SO FAR UP YOUR ASS YOUR GOING TO TASE THE DIRT ON MY BOOT IS THAT CLEAR ?
Old 08-06-2005, 10:16 AM
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok

i thought they called them homosexuals, not motherfuckers
Old 08-06-2005, 11:48 AM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Originally Posted by AL-David
YOU MOTHERFUCKERS NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP STAND SRAIGHT AND FLY RIGHT OR IM GOING TO SHOVE MY FOOT SO FAR UP YOUR ASS YOUR GOING TO TASE THE DIRT ON MY BOOT IS THAT CLEAR ?
LOL. David I would be locked up at the position of attention with the Colonel for talking like that and yelling.

It funny how we cant really yell at them anymore, but....man they do get alot of extra PT in I think they get smoked more now than ever before.
Old 08-06-2005, 02:16 PM
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Wok
i thought they called them homosexuals, not motherfuckers
Nah man that dont ask dont tell policy thing... yeah *g*