Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Ol funny shit

Old 01-25-2009, 08:44 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JHansen has disabled reputation
Default Ol funny shit

well i have a 91 honda accord w/ h23 engine -n- tranny, chipped, pulleyed, spark'd,clutched, fly wheeled, with a whole lot of bells and whistles, so slammed u cant roll a golf ball under it,
well one nite i was on my way home from the jizob n this screwball is bright lightn me so i clicked on the H beams 2 let em kno " hey fukr i cant see shit" so he gets blinded n hits his L beams then i finally get close n realize its the fuzz, n when i pass he slams on brakes, so i snatch second, n he was gone, when i get 2 stop sign i snatched the e-brake at bout 58 mph cut 2 the right broke slid wayz dumped the clutched n was out' with his with his beams trailing behind me' got up 2 130 on the straight seen a turn to the left slowed down but it wont enuff ass end got light into the ditch i went front pass wheel hit a side walk n broke i spun around a few times on the bank took out 7 mail boxes a tree n a tele pole got out looked at my busted ass car, looked at my spokes to my 17" konig balants n i was wonderin where the out side wheel n tire was, by that time the fuzz pulls up n was like damn u screwed that car up, my reply "damn deer run rite out in front me" goood thing he didnt see what happened, but in the bak of his mind he knew, heee knewww,
Old 01-25-2009, 08:47 AM
(. )( .) & 8====>

Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'
Default Re: Ol funny shit

Originally Posted by JHansen
well i have a 91 honda accord w/ h23 engine -n- tranny, chipped, pulleyed, spark'd,clutched, fly wheeled, with a whole lot of bells and whistles, so slammed u cant roll a golf ball under it,
well one nite i was on my way home from the jizob n this screwball is bright lightn me so i clicked on the H beams 2 let em kno " hey fukr i cant see shit" so he gets blinded n hits his L beams then i finally get close n realize its the fuzz, n when i pass he slams on brakes, so i snatch second, n he was gone, when i get 2 stop sign i snatched the e-brake at bout 58 mph cut 2 the right broke slid wayz dumped the clutched n was out' with his with his beams trailing behind me' got up 2 130 on the straight seen a turn to the left slowed down but it wont enuff ass end got light into the ditch i went front pass wheel hit a side walk n broke i spun around a few times on the bank took out 7 mail boxes a tree n a tele pole got out looked at my busted ass car, looked at my spokes to my 17" konig balants n i was wonderin where the out side wheel n tire was, by that time the fuzz pulls up n was like damn u screwed that car up, my reply "damn deer run rite out in front me" goood thing he didnt see what happened, but in the bak of his mind he knew, heee knewww,
quoted for dumb.

so, you ran from the cops even though you really didn't give him any reason to pull you over other than for flashing your high beams at him? then you tried to outrun him? and you fucked up your car because you suck at driving a shitty car?

good job.

Last edited by Kim Jong Illin'; 01-25-2009 at 08:53 AM.
Old 01-25-2009, 08:57 AM
Registered Member

1slocolt has disabled reputation

Stop typing like a complete and utter imbecile. I think it was luckier that the motor didn't blow under those load conditions than your good fortune with the law enforcer.
Old 01-25-2009, 09:22 AM

dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17

Slow cars, with stupid drivers, running from the cops. Sounds awesome.

so to recap, the point of this story is, you suck, your car sucks, you sucked at.... spelling and forming complete thoughts, detail was sub par, you more than likely fail at everything you attempt. Basically, and this is the short version, GTFO.

PS. You're Fat, and smelly. suck it bitch.
Old 01-25-2009, 12:36 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Great so you have a honda that has the same thing every other fucking car that is on the road has. What is the point?
Old 01-25-2009, 12:42 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Red box, you are welcome.

you fucking retard.
Old 01-25-2009, 01:27 PM
Fuck Bitches, Get $$

rydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud of

LOL I see '09 going very well.
Old 01-25-2009, 02:24 PM
TheMuhFuggin♂

burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy

I'm calling bullshit. It's impossible for anyone to be this retardedly gay IRL... even a January 09er.
Old 01-25-2009, 02:41 PM
Registered Member

bbsIx bbsIx bbsIx bbsIx

this story is awesomeee
Old 01-25-2009, 04:06 PM

dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17

Originally Posted by burnoutboy
I'm calling bullshit. It's impossible for anyone to be this retardedly gay IRL... even a January 09er.
Have you been paying any attention AT ALL to the client base on drag? Its something like 85% retard, 10% pedo-bears and 5% normal people.