Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Official CENTRAL area job thread.

Old 03-11-2008, 04:06 AM
superuser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd
Arrow Official CENTRAL area job thread.

Post up job listings here, don't waste time with "mommey saiz i needz teh job, gimmie 1."
Old 03-11-2008, 04:08 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd
Default Re: Official CENTRAL area job thread.

(expired)

Last edited by Computer_Nerd; 06-02-2008 at 07:11 AM.
Old 03-11-2008, 05:32 AM
TSSSSSSSSSSS

MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos

For some reason, i thought it said "PARTY-TIME POSITION"
Old 03-11-2008, 08:10 AM
thermal efficiency

J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS

Mechanical Electrical Assembler
The Flexicell team is looking for a mechanical electrical assembler with experience in machine wiring and mechanical assembly of complex packaging equipment. Position requires 5 years experience in this type of work and candidate should own his/her own tools.

Interested applicants should forward their resumes and salary requirements to:

Flexicell, Inc.
Attn.: Peter Grois
10463 Wilden Drive
Ashland, VA 23005
Phone 804-550-7300 ext. 38
Fax 804-550-4898
Peter.Grois@flexicell.com
Old 03-11-2008, 09:30 AM
Jump In

integra-t has disabled reputation

People in Richmond check out Paramount builders. I used to work there but it wasn't my thing and it wasn't full time so I couldn't stay there. It is a door to door sales place that sells windows and siding. Pretty much all you do is try to set up a date for a sales rep to come out and try to sell the homeowners their products. You start out at $10 an hour part time and they offer benefits. After being there for awhile you can make money off of sales...like $50 extra per sale and it goes up the more sales you make...like $100 for each sale if you make 9 or more. So if you are good with people and don't mind going door to door it's not a bad job. It just wasn't my thing at all.
Old 03-11-2008, 12:34 PM
ASE Master

onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of

Lexus of Richmond is looking to hiring light maintenance technicians. Full time/hourly pay. Starts off at $8.50/hr. $9.50/hr with VSI license.

Duties include: oil changes, tire rotations, simple things like bulbs, fuses, ect. The job is basic stuff and you will be trained. No tools required! Lexus supplies everything you need for the light maint. team.

There are daily bonus payouts, competitive pay, available health insurance benifits, company matched 401k, ect. They pay for job training, ASE tests, Lexus classes, VSI tests, ect.

I have been here for over 4 years as a diagnostic technician and I love the place. Lexus is a VERY good company that I think is going in a very good direction. Lexus of Richmond is one of the top Lexus dealers in the nation.

Contact me via pm for contact number/name of my manager.

There are drug screenings before hire, and random drug testing throughout the year. Do not apply if you are the type to mess around and not be serious about your work. You would be amazed at the amount the people that get a job here and mess it up because they do not have decent work ethics. Also, a clean record and a driver's license are a MUST. If you have a bunch of tickets, sorry.

If you are an expeirenced technician looking for a commission/technical job, this is not for you. We are full staffed with comm. techs. My management is just looking to beef up our fast paced light maint. team.

EDIT: Lexus of Richmond is also looking to beef up their carwash staff. That option is available as well if you prefer washing them over working on them.

Thanks.

Last edited by onepointone; 03-12-2008 at 10:12 AM.
Old 03-11-2008, 12:59 PM
i <3 my neon

TheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the roughTheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the roughTheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the roughTheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the rough

^^^ need experience? Never went to school for it. Just personal
Old 03-11-2008, 05:16 PM
TSSSSSSSSSSS

MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos

you don't need experience for light tech
Old 03-11-2008, 05:19 PM
ASE Master

onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of

No experience necessary. Just a good work ethic and a good attitude.
Old 03-11-2008, 07:27 PM
i <3 my neon

TheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the roughTheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the roughTheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the roughTheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the rough

just making sure. Do you apply online or at the dealership?

Quick Reply: Official CENTRAL area job thread.