Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Office Quote

Old 11-04-2003, 07:06 AM
superuser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd
Lightbulb Office Quote

"Richard, I didn't hear you come in today." -- Coworker, not knowing I had parked on the other side of the building and came from another direction.

Oh yeah, sealed double insulated windows on the 3rd and 4th floors pretty far away from the road. The car is "kinda" loud even with working cats and mufflers.
Old 11-04-2003, 12:07 PM
Captain night owl

vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger

hehe mine from this morn VP-"if you fly out of here again like that youre fired" this after having a really bad day. haha i think im gonna push it....
Old 11-04-2003, 04:46 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

My other manager- man this chick is hot, but she is psycho, and calls 20 times a day.

Me- Dude let me have her she is already fucked up in the head, I can have some fun with her. Hell how much more damage could happen.
Old 11-04-2003, 04:53 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Originally posted by Woodrow
... man this chick is hot, but she is psycho...
Most single cuties are.
Old 11-05-2003, 11:58 AM

HondaCrusher has disabled reputation

my boss(as I'm mid-stream and he pulls up in the urinal next to mine.....) : "so what are you working on today?"

I hate that!!!!

The sad part is.... he does that on a regular basis.
Old 11-05-2003, 12:07 PM
superuser

"This is a very good auction at NASA. Very low prices on pallet loads." -- Father in an e-mail after scheduling me to transport 4 pallets of computer crap from Connecticut.
Old 11-05-2003, 12:09 PM
superuser

"Okay, but you're still gonna work, just from home then?" -- Manager after I told him I was going home to rest from the flu. Got me pissed, watched the Matrix movie instead (then worked from home).