Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Normal Place to hang

Old 10-02-2005, 09:55 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Slocb7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Normal Place to hang

Everyone has been going to the normal spot to chill, yall know the place, dont wanna say, might attract cops, i know they on here. But anyways everyone keeps saying there is no where to hang out without cops and all this, but if u look at the lot where everyone hangs out now, it is trashed and if i know police have to see it and they gonna end up close off that whole thing because of all the trash. I left last night and went back and there was beer bottles and paper everywhere. So maybe next weekend if anyone is willing to help pick up some of that stuff right before everyone gets there. Just a suggestion, i know alot of yall really dont care but soon we wont be able to hang out there.
Old 10-02-2005, 10:02 PM
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Normal Place to hang

wait, which spot?? not my spot?
Old 10-02-2005, 10:07 PM
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute

i agree. Good Idea. I will happily pitch in. nah daniel hes not talking about "your" spot. hes talking bout the lot on broad that people have been treating like shit past couple weeks.
Old 10-02-2005, 10:16 PM
Registered Member

yeah that spot, they just trashed that place, and wonder why we have no where to chill.
Old 10-02-2005, 10:32 PM
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute

i made a comment bout this the other night to a few people and all i got was shit from them. people are simply disrespectful.
Old 10-02-2005, 10:35 PM
Registered Member

i feel you on that, but friday ima try and pick some of that crap up.
Old 10-02-2005, 11:11 PM
Body In Trunk.

im in on that and i bet i can find a few others as well.
Old 10-03-2005, 05:23 AM
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

Im sick of the people @ the new broad st "spot" man.
Its 99% Jerry springer gawd damn rejects.
After that stupid redneck fight I just left, and idiot in the mustang and miata doing donuts. I think Im just gonna go to mega meets from now on.

True about the trash. You dont shit the same place you eat, but these damn inbreds dont know any better
Old 10-03-2005, 05:31 AM
Registered Member

Wickedy Wick Wickedy Wick Wickedy Wick Wickedy Wick Wickedy Wick Wickedy Wick Wickedy Wick Wickedy Wick Wickedy Wick Wickedy Wick Wickedy Wick

^wanted to say the car looks great in person, sorry to hear about the windshield. Chris you still have not taken the headlight brackets off
Old 10-03-2005, 05:33 AM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Fuck those other people, I'm not cleaning up after them. I'd rather just find another spot that hopefully they wont find.

I'm with Terry, I'll either go to a Mega Meet or SATS cause I can kick the trash to the curb...yay.

Quick Reply: Normal Place to hang