Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Nope!

Old 11-04-2010, 10:33 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
laserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these parts
Default Nope!

So I sold my Civic last week. Well I get a call over the weekend that the car came up as stolen, which was wrong. I owned the car, the buyer got a valid rebuilt Title from VA (buyer is in MD). Plus, the buyer was informed that the car was stolen several years ago before he bought it. Today, I get a call again, this time from the buyers mom. She went to this place called Quick Tags, which for some reason is saying that their system is showing up the car being titled to someone in PA (I assume the owner before me), despite the fact they have a sealed/notarized title from VA. She claims this place is refusing to give her a title and she can not register/title the car and now she is saying if "so-n-so" from Quick Tags isn't able to give her a title that she is demanding her money back.

Nope!
Old 11-04-2010, 10:34 AM
Registered Member

laserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Nope!

I just got off the phone with Virginia DMV and both DMV and NCIC shows the car as not being stolen. She said MVA uses the same system. And that they should also have the car showing up as not stolen. I'm starting to think this is case of buyers remorse.
Old 11-04-2010, 10:43 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

and we care because?
Old 11-04-2010, 10:45 AM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Originally Posted by Daft Punk
and we care because?
maybe he hopes we will feel sorry for him and give him the Rapes?
Old 11-04-2010, 10:45 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Old 11-04-2010, 10:48 AM
Registered member

DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus

Old 11-04-2010, 10:52 AM
Registered Member

Because I said YOU WILL CARE!!!!!

Just thought it is interesting story. You don't care? I don't care that you don't care!
Old 11-04-2010, 10:54 AM
management

boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom

why dont you just tell her to eff off on the phone, instead of posting on a forum which she is surely not reading?
Old 11-04-2010, 11:22 AM
Registered Member

Well, I am doing everything I can to help cause I'm just that kind of guy, but in the end. I have a bill of sale the the father signed stating that this car is "AS IS" and that there is no "warranty expressed or implied." I need to get the VIN back so I can call MVA.

$500 is already gone.
Old 11-04-2010, 11:25 AM
management

boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom

i get being a decent person, but if i buy a car i buy it and all its problems, known and unknown, mechanical or not.

Quick Reply: Nope!