Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

New weekly meet!!!

Old 02-28-2010, 07:23 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sleepinEG has disabled reputation

delete

Last edited by sleepinEG; 02-28-2010 at 07:36 PM.
Old 02-28-2010, 07:25 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of
Default Re: New weekly meet!!!

I will not post locations but I thought there already was a spot that had been in use since last year?

Oh, and Richmond cops read this forum so do not post locations. They'll be waiting for you.
Old 02-28-2010, 07:28 PM
Registered member

i had a few friends last year who had private spots from owners with permission so the cops coudnt kick em out but the place closed.Maybe someone has a location like that so cops wont be a factor
Old 02-28-2010, 07:30 PM
Registered member

And the police arent to bad unless you got faggets leavin and comin back for no good reason other than show people they have a boosted car!lol
Old 02-28-2010, 07:33 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sleepinEG
And the police arent to bad unless you got faggets leavin and comin back for no good reason other than show people they have a boosted car!lol
You missed my point. They read the forums. All posted locations will be staked out. You'd think with one of the top murder rates in the country the area cops would have better things to do but trust me they care more about cars gathering and shiny mufflers. I've seen it happen time and again over the last 10 years. These days they all read the forums and as soon as a location is posted they are all over it.
Old 02-28-2010, 07:34 PM
Registered member

yea thats true as bad as it is.
Old 02-28-2010, 07:37 PM
Banned

M▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up Re: New weekly meet!!!

your stupid... you can have permission and the fuck tards will still break the laws and tell you that everyone has to leave. ask me how i know.

i had a few friends last year who had private spots from owners with permission so the cops coudnt kick em out but the place closed.Maybe someone has a location like that so cops wont be a factor
talk to vavolvo i showed him couple of spots. as i might call em this week to let em know about a few others this week too.

and like always...

[youtube]<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WiX7GTelTPM&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&co lor2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WiX7GTelTPM&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&co lor2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Old 02-28-2010, 07:41 PM
Registered member

[QUOTE=OhNoez!;6159170]your stupid... you can have permission and the fuck tards will still break the laws and tell you that everyone has to leave. ask me how i know.

evidentlly your stupid,if the peolpe who run the business have enought balls to tell the cops to leave they will,ask me how i know.lol Peolpe i know must have more balls than yours
Old 02-28-2010, 07:41 PM
Banned

M▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these parts

and so you white people can understand
[youtube]<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GMc9q29IB_4&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&co lor2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GMc9q29IB_4&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&co lor2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Old 02-28-2010, 07:47 PM
Banned

delete

Originally Posted by OhNoez!
your stupid... you can have permission and the fuck tards will still break the laws and tell you that everyone has to leave. ask me how i know.
evidently your stupid,if the people who run the business have enough balls to tell the cops to leave they will,ask me how i know.lol People i know must have more balls than yours
fixed spell check and your still dumb.

Quick Reply: New weekly meet!!!