Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

New to VaDriven

Old 08-07-2013, 07:50 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
backwoodscarguy has disabled reputation
Default New to VaDriven

Hello,
This is my first time ever being on this site and i've poked my head around for a little while before I created an account. My name is Michael and I got put on to this site by a member and ive seen its a good place to talk about anything car related. I work in the tree service business at the moment but im looking to go back to my true passion working on cars. I have 15 years of experience and the member that put me on is actually a guy I did work for. But at the moment my vehicle is a ninja 900 blacked out with a yoshi exhaust and I love it. Working on getting new plastic for it and cleaning the carbs and rejetting them for more performance. I just moved to orange county and it sucks cause I dont know anyone out here yet but thanks for reading Im looking forward to getting to know you all.
Old 08-07-2013, 08:52 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass
Default Re: New to VaDriven

It's a better place to talk about anything NOT car related, especially anal rape.
Old 08-07-2013, 03:22 PM
Registered Member

backwoodscarguy has disabled reputation

Lmfao I haven't seen anything around here like that.
Old 08-07-2013, 03:35 PM
Flatulence

PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov

Originally Posted by Yardjass
It's a better place to talk about anything NOT car related, especially anal rape.
I can anal rapez joo?
Old 08-07-2013, 03:56 PM
2doors plus 2.

Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors

This may not end well.
Old 08-08-2013, 05:05 PM
Registered member

FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO

Originally Posted by backwoodscarguy
Hello,
This is my first time ever being on this site and i've poked my head around for a little while before I created an account. My name is Michael and I got put on to this site by a member and ive seen its a good place to talk about anything car related. I work in the tree service business at the moment but im looking to go back to my true passion working on cars. I have 15 years of experience and the member that put me on is actually a guy I did work for. But at the moment my vehicle is a ninja 900 blacked out with a yoshi exhaust and I love it. Working on getting new plastic for it and cleaning the carbs and rejetting them for more performance. I just moved to orange county and it sucks cause I dont know anyone out here yet but thanks for reading Im looking forward to getting to know you all.
Welcome! Not much out there in Orange...